gedads

Nov 10, 2021
once again missing male gay tag and rape ... that's just disgusting to impose that to unwilling people , maybe that's normal for you and you enjoy it, but i doubt it is for everyone.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Therapy-ROXORXL-P3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Therapy-ROXORXL-P3.2Renpy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
once again missing male gay tag and rape ... that's just disgusting to impose that to unwilling people , maybe that's normal for you and you enjoy it, but i doubt it is for everyone.
Tags are now included. If any tags are missing just say it.

Reactions: trogdorhentai

Miz0

Feb 11, 2021
Love the update. There is enough nuances to the story like how the Dr is going to keep Lisa around instead of just a basic power fantasy with token obstacles.

It also feels like you are trying to hit every known kink by the end of the story but with fairly minimal warning. Personally, i'm not opposed to this, but I also auto skipped a couple scenes once I clued in on where it was going. They say that art is supposed to be thought provoking and push the boundaries of the audience, but maybe a bit less with the shock and awe delivery?

With the meeting at the penultimate scene for the update, it hints at the future for the story. A question though; with the original characters having real life counterparts, will the new subjects also be fictionalized representations of real people or will it be like the neighbors which I assume are wholly new characters?

I get it, this is a Kinetic novel and not a visual novel so 'alternate' scenes and story allowances are way oout of scope. However, in this case, the characters mean more than whats represented just in game and.... ok, put plainly, I didn't sign up to get the mental image of the real life version and what a real life Nubia would be put in my head so when it was, I felt like one of your characters. Maybe the pink panties wasn't as bad because the kid doesn't have a counterpart.

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Love the update. There is enough nuances to the story like how the Dr is going to keep Lisa around instead of just a basic power fantasy with token obstacles.

It also feels like you are trying to hit every known kink by the end of the story but with fairly minimal warning. Personally, i'm not opposed to this, but I also auto skipped a couple scenes once I clued in on where it was going. They say that art is supposed to be thought provoking and push the boundaries of the audience, but maybe a bit less with the shock and awe delivery?

With the meeting at the penultimate scene for the update, it hints at the future for the story. A question though; with the original characters having real life counterparts, will the new subjects also be fictionalized representations of real people or will it be like the neighbors which I assume are wholly new characters?

I get it, this is a Kinetic novel and not a visual novel so 'alternate' scenes and story allowances are way oout of scope. However, in this case, the characters mean more than whats represented just in game and.... ok, put plainly, I didn't sign up to get the mental image of the real life version and what a real life Nubia would be put in my head so when it was, I felt like one of your characters. Maybe the pink panties wasn't as bad because the kid doesn't have a counterpart.
Similarities to real people are purely coincidental and don´t call anyone a kid, all people in the game are over 18.
The new subjects will not be counterparts of RL people. (Similarities to real people are purely coincidental)

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
Tags are now included. If any tags are missing just say it.
Looked through the pictures and saw pegging and futa/male scenes, but no male/male. Gay tag should only be used for male/male content according to Tag Rules so it shouldn't be here unless i missed the pictures.

Gay [Any sex act between two or more males. Not applicable to content involving transgender or futanari characters.]

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Looked through the pictures and saw pegging and futa/male scenes, but no male/male. Gay tag should only be used for male/male content according to Tag Rules so it shouldn't be here unless i missed the pictures.

Gay [Any sex act between two or more males. Not applicable to content involving transgender or futanari characters.]
So Futa/Trans on male is not gay according to Tag Rules? But what if the Futa/Trans identifies as male? Does that change anything? Then it´s 2 males or not?

Last edited:

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
So Futa/Trans on male is not gay according to Tag Rules? But what if the Futa/Trans identifies as male? Does that change anything? Then it´s 2 males or not?
Under the current system the only thing that matters is what gender they are biologically. Gender identity has no impact on the tags.

For example in Transfigure you start off as a male who gets transformed into a female on a biological level (he can give birth). Even though he identifies as male while having sex with men, the only thing that matters is that his body is biologically female so it has no gay tag and doesn't quality for the futa/trans tag because he didn't 'transition' (he transformed) and only has female genitals and a working female reproductive system. The trans part of futa/trans tag only covers transitioning in the modern sense, any magic or sci-fi level tech causing a full transformation is handled differently with the 'transformation' tag.

That being said, there is a tag overhaul in discussion and things like 'male-on-futa' and 'futa-on-male' (depending on who is penetrating) and the like are currently in the list of things that will be added. The gay tag will eventually include trans-males, but the current version of tags explicitly excludes both trans and futa for the gay tag. But as far as i know gender identity will still play no part here as well. The only thing that will matter is if they have physically undergone their transition yet.

The tag system in its current state is not very good, it only gives a very rough idea of what is in your game and has no way to inform people what is avoidable or not. What i would suggest you do is in the OP under the description where you already explained that part 3 introduced sissification, explain all the content that people might find triggering (trans/futa characters, gay/sissy content, etc...) and wether it is avoidable or not. If gender identity is a theme then feel free to include that as well. Something along the lines of "Part 3 introduces forced/optional sissification of the main character, who identifies as male/female. This includes (un)avoidable penetration from a futa character".

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes