Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Are all parts the same game, or different games?
Same game.
Renpy has all parts combined, but you can choose. If you want to know the story then start at part 1.
The visuals get better with every part. I learned a lot in the last months.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ihd5914

Illilias

Mar 15, 2019
Thanks for the great Christmas update! The game has become one of my absolute favorites and I'm excited to see what happens next (especially with piggy). Please keep up the good work! <3

Reactions: Roxorxl

Isildor1990

Oct 27, 2018
Hmm, trying to go without spoilers here, but the game freezes for me in a specific scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could that be an issue with the game, or am I the only one experiencing that?

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
THERAPY 3.4 is released on my Fansly
THERAPY Update 3.4 has 256 images and 118 animations.
I will post a preview every day on Fansly and my discord.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Would be very interesting if the Boyfriend was convinced he is a girl not just a sissy,yet so much so that even though it is just hypnosis it does actually change his body. Same for Max. Mind you, he already had a girly waist anyway. Hypnosis is not magic so to explain the changes would be as easy as getting the doctor to trick the boyfriend to take hormone blockers under hypnosis and make him believe his true nature is to be a Sub girl. In other Transformation Male to female it is usually magic that explains it away

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Would be very interesting if the Boyfriend was convinced he is a girl not just a sissy,yet so much so that even though it is just hypnosis it does actually change his body. Same for Max. Mind you, he already had a girly waist anyway. Hypnosis is not magic so to explain the changes would be as easy as getting the doctor to trick the boyfriend to take hormone blockers under hypnosis and make him believe his true nature is to be a Sub girl. In other Transformation Male to female it is usually magic that explains it away
That is not my plan for Ben, but for Max.

Reactions: JaszMan
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes