osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I agree with Vibesy. She should be younger, if you want to add an older character, you should add his mom.

Reactions: Vibesy

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
THERAPY 4.1 is now out on and
Update 4.1 has 388 images and 94 animations.
Previews are on my DISCORD and ITCH.IO

Update 3.4 is now public.

THERAPY 3.4 RENPY Mac / PC / Android

THERAPY Update 3.4 has 256 images and 118 animations.

PC:
Android:
Mac:

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Part 3 Tyranobuilder (Other Engine)

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Unable to install the Android version. Most Android devices cannot install an .apk file larger than 2GB. I therefore recommend that you compress the game's multimedia files before creating the .apk file.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
fantastic Game, I hope the friend becomes even more pig like, also only wanting to breed and 100% slutty. I like the pink rimmed glasses. Having said that the more horny and pig like the better. Look forward for more girls to be turned into depraved animals,for lack of a better word. Game worth investing in. Transformation corruption games a super fun, even if the transformations are just from PRUDE 2 SLUT. It is fun to watch the moral degradation. Oh!, Lastly hope that one very,very girly guy turns female. I mean he already had a female figure,just about. Using hypnosis and experimental drugs. The boyfriend now I just pity that dude. All in all the game is 5/5 For me. Wish I knew more like it inbetween updates.

tersalius

Feb 18, 2018
THERAPY 4.1 is now out on and
Update 4.1 has 388 images and 94 animations.
Previews are on my DISCORD and ITCH.IO

Update 3.4 is now public.

THERAPY 3.4 RENPY Mac / PC / Android

THERAPY Update 3.4 has 256 images and 118 animations.

PC: MEGA
Android: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
could you upload the 4.1 version in another site besides mega...

because for us that dont have a signature there the file size hits the limit download size so we can download it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Therapy [Part 3.4 - Renpy] [roxorxl] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [693 MB]
- - -

Mac [700 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Therapy [Part 3.4 - Renpy] [roxorxl] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [693 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [700 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bob, is this just 3.4 or all 3?

Rondrasil

May 6, 2020
Unable to install the Android version. Most Android devices cannot install an .apk file larger than 2GB. I therefore recommend that you compress the game's multimedia files before creating the .apk file.
I often install bigger .apk, but still here I got a message the file is corrupt.

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Short update. For the future, osmcuser132 the awesome guy that does the Android port, will make a cut after Part 3. From part 4 on, it will be a separate download. This keeps the download under 2 GB, and it should eliminate any problems for Android. Plus, you don't have to download the full game every time a new update is released.

Jan 13, 2022
Fantastic game, love it and looking forward to part 4, i personally would have called Max, Sam then with the sissification you could change his name to Samantha, only my opinion though, keep up the fantastic work :love::love:

Reactions: RajniCD sis
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes