Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Cant wait for this any idea on release date??
It depends on how much contend I want to put in the next update. I thought about doing fixed releases or doing releases that feel are a good amount. The problem is that fixed releases could have less or no spicy stuff in it and I think that is 70% of what people want. Now I´m doing releases that feel are a good amount.
The problem with that is I don´t know when that is.

youpla

May 9, 2017
Just do like you feel, man. But if I have an advice, it's to keep your players informed. It's important to keep the topic alive and to show, if one of your update takes some time, that you're still working on the game and that people can count on you. ;)

Last edited:

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I´m working on the game almost every day. It got to a point that it effects my work and private life. I´m not regreting it one bit. When i´m not working on it I look for models, items and maps for the game. You can see that the visuals got better but the time to create is not longer. I was aming for that. So many games are doing an update every 1-3 month. Yes they are better and have sounds/choices and other stuff, but take forever to make. Sometimes they take years. I´m slowly adding upgrades with every Part. Part two could be ending with 2.4 and I start Part3.
Part 2.4:
Lisa is getting her "upgrades".
Susan is turning into Piggy 50%
Nina is having some problems excepting the brainwashing. She starts to be more active but is still loyal to her husband.
She will only do things in secret but we can trust Dr. Thompson to change that.
Trust Dr. Thompson.
OK back to work on the game.

youpla

May 9, 2017
That's great to hear how motivated you seem to be ! ^^

And I totally agree with you : it's useless to make game with perfect renders and "Pixar quality animations" if it means that we will have one update every six months, with the author being worn up and finally abandoning the project. Something that, alas, happens way too much.

Just keep doing your game like you did until now. It work perfectly, and the frequency of your updates keep the players interested and motivated to see how the story unfolds.

Last edited:

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
2.4 is done. But im not going to release it. I just want to tease you because I´m an asshole.
Suck my dick.

OK, jokes over. I´m done with the stuff I wanted in this release, but I want to polish it.
Looking for mistakes is the worst. I can´t find them because my brain wants to read it how I "think"
I wrote it, not how I wrote it.
I spend a lot of time to put the next days together and can´t wait to use it.
Looking for models and locations takes way to long, but I got better at it.
You have to wait a little more.
2.4 will be 2 days in the story and has 386 renders.

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
Last time I tried part 2 (early in dev I think) I remember there being continuity issues from part 1 (MC had a different name etc) was that updated / fixed in recent versions?

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
Thanks for sharing and the frequent updates, I like the story and the situations as they are developing but I would like to ask you if it is possible to change the view in some sex scenes, for example when there is double penetration to have a view from behind and not from the side so that you see the girl with one cock in her pussy and the other in her ass, this way it would be much more engaging. Greetings friend.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Therapy-ROXORXL-P2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

status10

Jul 18, 2019
I am confused with the combination of the words kinetic and visual in this novel. To those that have played it, are there any choices in this game or not?

I understand there are no paths, therefore "kinetic", but are there any flavor choices? Like different dialogue reactions, or sex scenes or whatnot?

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes