osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
in the renpy version there is no music/sound (for season1 at least)

plus in the renpy version her name is Lisa, not Jeannie... wtf. why?!
I did not port the club music since it was the only sound

Starting from part 2, the main characters are renamed so I made it consistent throughout the whole game

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Story update:
THERAPY is a kinetic visual novel . It is focused on slow corruption and moral degeneration of the female MC trough hypnosis. Lisa, the MC is a young woman in her 20´s that is in a depressing state of her life as a content Creator and girlfriend. She seeks help from a female therapist in hope to get better. The therapist has other plans for her. Lisa gets brainwashed and turned into a slut. The therapist is not satisfied with Lisa alone, she wants her friends and family to join her.

Tags update:
futa/trans

AndWhy

Oct 31, 2020
OK, is the MC based off of Jeannie from MxR Plays? Way too many similarities for it to be a coincidence IMO.
Yeah, the similarities are so close that it strokes me the wrong way :confused:
How they are Henry and Jeannie, him focusing on YT and she focusing on twitch. Thinking about this makes the dev seem like a stalker/creep for Jeannie...
I don't wanna be rude or throw any sort of accusations, but this feels messed up.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: youpla and L0b0ts

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Therapy-ROXORXL-P2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BAMM

Dec 21, 2018
How they are Henry and Jeannie, him focusing on YT and she focusing on twitch. Thinking about this makes the dev seem like a stalker/creep for Jeannie...
I don't wanna be rude or throw any sort of accusations, but this feels messed up.
Damn. I didn't know her before reading your comment and looked her up. I think you could be on to something, even the looks match.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I think calling the dev a stalker is over the top. I mean there are many GoT, Harry Potter and other parody sex-games here on this site.
Are you saying all those devs are stalkers?

AndWhy

Oct 31, 2020
I think calling the dev a stalker is over the top. I mean there are many GoT, Harry Potter and other parody sex-games here on this site.
Are you saying all those devs are stalkers?
Like I said, I don't wanna throw accusations, this just make them SEEM like it. GoT, harry potter and similar are works of fiction with fictional characters, Henry and Jeannie aren't.
The similarities are just too much for me, simply changing the names would be an easy fix.

• Angry
Reactions: youpla

youpla

May 9, 2017
Like I said, I don't wanna throw accusations, this just make them SEEM like it. GoT, harry potter and similar are works of fiction with fictional characters, Henry and Jeannie aren't.
The similarities are just too much for me, simply changing the names would be an easy fix.
You're saying they are fictional characters ? But, as I remember, 99 % of Harry Potter's games uses Emma Watson's body. Same thing for GoT with Emilia Clarke.
Oooh, man.... Just don't go on Deepfakes sites, you would be ASTONISHED to see what they do with Cameron Diaz, Julia Dreyfus, Scarlet Johansson !!! :LOL:
You're just another SJW, nothing else.

Now about those Jeannie and Henry, almost NOBODY on Internet know who they are. And I didn't know them, if you're curious. They are anonymous, meaningless, just a duo of influencers or whatever who will be forgotten in 2 years.
They don't want to be parodied in adult situations ? Then, don't search the glory on the Internet. Moreover, I'm sure they don't care at all about that. It's just people like you, searching for a rightful daily noble cause, for their own glory, who act as frail sensitive people, who in fact are the problem.

I'm just hoping that the dev is laughing at your comments and ignoring them. You're just ridiculous here.

• Angry
Reactions: Jowyy and AndWhy

kunomu

Jun 25, 2017
Some of you guys are overreacting a lot, specially with calling the dev a stalker.

Henry and Jeannie have literally played games like these for a video before. I find it hilarious that someone made one such game about them and I think it's safe to assume they'd laugh too.

• Haha
Reactions: FCcookie

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I've updated the Ren'Py version to part1+part2.3. You can find a link in my post here.

I have also ported the one club music file for k2ren although there is still some issue with the music playback in the Ren'py port.
Every time a video plays the music stops. Then it restarts once you click past the video.
I'll look in to it and hope to have a fix in the next release.

Let me know if you run in to any issues.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes