atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Just done an interview with "The Chief" The Lead Writer from Mr Dots games.
We talked about a ton of stuff! AI, Taboo themes, Fetishes, Patreon Takedown, Development, Future plans and of course a the Thief Of hearts their latest game!

->
OMG there's a blo site for riewieving adult games ?? FANTASTIC !

The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
I liked this game and I don't even think the dev is to blame, but, "school setting", seriously? There's a sequence in a school, OK, but the tag is meant to be "Used when the setting is a school, college and involves students." "Setting" here means the focus of world events in the novel and not just merely a place where a single sequence in the novel takes place. Tags should be applied to help people find games of their interest and not as a catalogue of every single element in the game. This is misleading. Now, when there's someone walking past a school/college in a game, it'll be tagged "school setting"... C'mon... Though, saying it again, I liked the game, this is not the kind of game someone filtering games for "school setting" will be looking for...

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I liked this game and I don't even think the dev is to blame, but, "school setting", seriously? There's a sequence in a school, OK, but the tag is meant to be "Used when the setting is a school, college and involves students." "Setting" here means the focus of world events in the novel and not just merely a place where a single sequence in the novel takes place. Tags should be applied to help people find games of their interest and not as a catalogue of every single element in the game. This is misleading. Now, when there's someone walking past a school/college in a game, it'll be tagged "school setting"... C'mon... Though, saying it again, I liked the game, this is not the kind of game someone filtering games for "school setting" will be looking for...
sorry for that - but the tags are applied by the mods over here. I guess some do apply tags without ever having played the game at all just by watching the preview renders.
But you are right: this is never ever even close to school setting - they just went into a school to steal some stuff. They aren't even in school anymore at all.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what? no schoolgirls? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes