Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
This one should also be "family" otherwise some sentences the game produces can be pretty weird, with "team" making no sense in the context.

I suspect there might be a few cases in the script when the variable for "team" is referenced where it should be one for "family" and vice versa.
So, the question where you name your group, I chose Team. The question where it asks who people in public think you are, I chose Family. Those seem to make sense frankly. Well, later on in the game it referred to my family as Team in a conversation. So, either they need to change this setting with the questions, or change the conversation you have where it comes up. Either that, or choose Family for both, but the context of the question doesn't indicate that your group would be a family when you are a bunch of thieves. Team makes more sense in the context of the question.

Also, the "normal family" would be wrong because no one is going to refer to your family as a "normal family" in a conversation. No one would say "Hey, how is your normal family?". They would just use the word family. So again, the question needs to be reworked.

I

I like the idea of it hard to find but maybe minimize it to 2-3 renders. And if walkthrough is on, have it lightly glowing or something.
They can have many, not only 2-3, just like the previous games did. Sunshine Love had piles of them in each update. I like having many, it fun and then also gives us some nice bonus images. It is the indication of when they are going to be needed to be looked for that is the issue. The "Secret" indicator should only be down in the corner when it is near the secret, not for an entire long drawn out scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive and lurkin

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Despite that, I am as usual enjoying the game. But I have enjoyed the previous Mr Dots games.

I do think some of the dialogue where your character is thinking to himself rambles a bit and could be shortened.

I would also prefer there not to be "paths" and get everyone in one go. I am not a fan of having to replay games, ever. There are too many OTHER games to play and not play one multiple times. I just end up getting a mod and watching the things I missed.

I noticed there are a few times where the walkthrough indicated two green options. One for a image, one for a point. So, I guess you just click for the secret image and after you get that you just roll back to the choice, and then do the point. It would frankly be better to not have to do that just for an image. Just my opinion. Let us get both and point and secret image in one go. Just something I prefer.

The two younger girls are Sister.
You are their Brother.
The older woman is your Mom.
The older man is your Dad.
The group is Family.
What everyone sees you as is a Team.
These type of themes again, my goodness , another "bang your family"

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
So, the question where you name your group, I chose Team. The question where it asks who people in public think you are, I chose Family. Those seem to make sense frankly. Well, later on in the game it referred to my family as Team in a conversation. So, either they need to change this setting with the questions, or change the conversation you have where it comes up. Either that, or choose Family for both, but the context of the question doesn't indicate that your group would be a family when you are a bunch of thieves. Team makes more sense in the context of the question.

Also, the "normal family" would be wrong because no one is going to refer to your family as a "normal family" in a conversation. No one would say "Hey, how is your normal family?". They would just use the word family. So again, the question needs to be reworked.

They can have many, not only 2-3, just like the previous games did. Sunshine Love had piles of them in each update. I like having many, it fun and then also gives us some nice bonus images. It is the indication of when they are going to be needed to be looked for that is the issue. The "Secret" indicator should only be down in the corner when it is near the secret, not for an entire long drawn out scene.
I meant it as hide the secret in 2-3 renders so you aren’t looking through 10 renders for the secret item to click on.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Looked at the previews and they looked good, but then I noticed that it's a Mr.dots game so I think I will pass. I really didn't like the writing in both dmd and sunshine love.
What an incredibly pointless post. You're basing your "opinion" on previous work.
All I can say is that you're missing out dude. I haven't even finished playing this new VN and it's nothing like the first three.

The writing is a lot better, the story and the characters are intriguing and as far as content goes, it already seems huge for a first update.

My recommendation is to actually play it, rather than being presumptuous.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What an incredibly pointless post. You're basing your "opinion" on previous work.
All I can say is that you're missing out dude. I haven't even finished playing this new VN and it's nothing like the first three.

The writing is a lot better, the story and the characters are intriguing and as far as content goes, it already seems huge for a first update.

My recommendation is to actually play it, rather than being presumptuous.
I am happy that you are enjoying it, and maybe I will give it a chance once it gets a few more updates. I already wasted time playing his other games and I didn't have a good time so I am not interested in playing another game of his right now. I don't see how that is being presumptuous but ok. Have fun!

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
So I'm confused about these bonus "non-canon" scenes that you can unlock. They are apparently not canon & yet when you visit Vivian at her job she asks the MC about his visit to her room the night before clearly eluding to the MC jacking off to her in the shower & cumming on the glass. So even though it's apparently not canon it still happened.

So my question is, do these events actually happen? If so does this mean it's going to be the place for all the replays of the women fucking other men like Megan does in the limo? Also is she supposed to be a future love interest? Because it seems a strange choice to have her flirting with the MC the whole time only for her to blow & potential have anal with her random limo driver right after that rather than have her doing anything with the protagonist of the game if she is. I was very much into the idea of the rich & powerful milf character up until this point & it kinda just killed any interest I had in her. I get that her & the MC are nothing & had only just met (but the same goes for the limo driver since it's stated he's new, so why fuck him & not the MC?), but they were clearly showing interest in eachother which leads me to believe that she will be an option in the future, if thats the case why show her fucking other people in a game that isn't geared towards cuck/swinging stuff?

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
So I'm confused about these bonus "non-canon" scenes that you can unlock. They are apparently not canon & yet when you visit Vivian at her job she asks the MC about his visit to her room the night before clearly eluding to the MC jacking off to her in the shower & cumming on the glass. So even though it's apparently not canon it still happened.

So my question is, do these events actually happen? If so does this mean it's going to be the place for all the replays of the women fucking other men like Megan does in the limo? Also is she supposed to be a future love interest? Because it seems a strange choice to have her flirting with the MC the whole time only for her to blow & potential have anal with her random limo driver right after that rather than have her doing anything with the protagonist of the game if she is. I was very much into the idea of the rich & powerful milf character up until this point & it kinda just killed any interest I had in her. I get that her & the MC are nothing & had only just met (but the same goes for the limo driver since it's stated he's new, so why fuck him & not the MC?), but they were clearly showing interest in eachother which leads me to believe that she will be an option in the future, if thats the case why show her fucking other people in a game that isn't geared towards cuck/swinging stuff?
The canon content is the peeping which was what she referred to.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
They are apparently not canon & yet when you visit Vivian at her job she asks the MC about his visit to her room the night before clearly eluding to the MC jacking off to her in the shower & cumming on the glass. So even though it's apparently not canon it still happened.
IIRC that reference is only made in another non-canon extension of the story. That is, there's two variants of that scene, one where Vivian is unsure whether she imagined talking to her husband (canon) and one where she has a "proof" that someone jacked off in the bathroom (non-canon)

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
IIRC that reference is only made in another non-canon extension of the story. That is, there's two variants of that scene, one where Vivian is unsure whether she imagined talking to her husband (canon) and one where she has a "proof" that someone jacked off in the bathroom (non-canon)
Huh, seems a strange way to do it. Since there was no "Non-Canon" thing on the screen during that dialog it makes it look like it's just a normal bit of branching dialog like what happens when you make one choice over another.

Also as a side note, having the secrets have a chance to randomly show you potential love interests fucking other guys with no warning kinda puts me off clicking the secrets. Which is a shame since up until that point the rewards had all seemed pretty good.

I really want to like Mr Dots games because the renders & characters always look so good, so I figured I'd give this one a shot but with the history of putting all the sharing & cuck stuff in DmD & then making two of the love interests in Sunshine Love turn out to have been litteral prositutes that were fucking other guys the whole time (which was only revealed near the end) coupled with this scene it just makes me thing he really wants to make a cuck/swinging game but is afraid his main player base won't be down for it so he just keeps throwing small bits of it into his otherwise fairly vanilla games.

I guess this is just going to be another of his games that isn't for me.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Huh, seems a strange way to do it. Since there was no "Non-Canon" thing on the screen during that dialog it makes it look like it's just a normal bit of branching dialog like what happens when you make one choice over another.

Also as a side note, having the secrets have a chance to randomly show you potential love interests fucking other guys with no warning kinda puts me off clicking the secrets. Which is a shame since up until that point the rewards had all seemed pretty good.

I really want to like Mr Dots games because the renders & characters always look so good, so I figured I'd give this one a shot but with the history of putting all the sharing & cuck stuff in DmD & then making two of the love interests in Sunshine Love turn out to have been litteral prositutes that were fucking other guys the whole time (which was only revealed near the end) coupled with this scene it just makes me thing he really wants to make a cuck/swinging game but is afraid his main player base won't be down for it so he just keeps throwing small bits of it into his otherwise fairly vanilla games.

I guess this is just going to be another of his games that isn't for me.
Per Hyperserver , he’s confirmed there’s not going to be any NTR or sharing content in this game. So I wouldn’t worry about that.

though the MC friend coming back into apartment with you it’s kind of happened in the background… kinda annoying but if there was sharing that would have been a scene there but there wasn’t.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes