ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hmm got a crash after entering Bella's room first thing in Chapter 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(choosing Ignore allows to proceed seemingly without issue, but who knows)

• Hey there
Reactions: _Gaalec_

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
For me its skip. MrDots usually have beautiful characters and sadly now it looks like a game full of unattractive milfs. Just my opinion.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
by playing this i did notice some errors were the mom always refers to her hubby as victor instead of the name given to him which i call him dickface but still she refers to him as victor instead of name given and i noticed few other things as well might want to have someone go over it and proofread and examine the writing a little bit otherwise this is not a bad VN

• Haha
Reactions: _Gaalec_

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
by playing this i did notice some errors were the mom always refers to her hubby as victor instead of the name given to him which i call him dickface but still she refers to him as victor instead of name given and i noticed few other things as well might want to have someone go over it and proofread and examine the writing a little bit otherwise this is not a bad VN
We will have a look into that - maybe we have overlooked some hardcoded text after implememnting the custom names

EDIT:
we all play with Victor, as that's the intended way - so it may slipped though our attention once or twice

• Hey there
Reactions: onefingersalute

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I've made a Mod for this game

Features:
  • Scene edits (able to see both art school scenes and all picture poses in art gallery)
  • Unlocks all the Vault stuff (walkthrough,secret scenes etc...)
  • Added buttons that Unlocks all the replay/fantasy scenes
  • Added button that Unlocks all the achievements
  • Added screen notification to unlock secret scenes
  • Added a warning before the secret NTR scene

Download:

Last edited:

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
We will have a look into that - maybe we have overlooked some hardcoded text after implememnting the custom names

EDIT:
we all play with Victor, as that's the intended way - so it may slipped though our attention once or twice
The first rule of playtesting is "try to break everything". This is a great lesson for future development. Hardcoded names slip through soooo easily, so it's always important to customize them when playtesting. Also, don't forget to try pushing limits. Try to make your custom names too long, or include potentially code-breaking characters. Assume your players are monkeys, and try to break the game in any way that a monkey might.

Also helps to do a quick ctrl+f in the script for each customizable character's default name. Since it should only appear when choosing their name, you should easily find any hardcoded names.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1719812885817.png
Modern laptops have a Type-C on the left and a Blue High Speed USB-3.2 on the right. We could use the resemblance.
1719813314448.png
On the other hand, the placing of the Type-C in this laptop is bonkers - it looks like a sticker just applied too far on the curve of the laptop - there is little room for the cables to be placed right in the corner of it, where it is supposed to be sturdy and resistent - much like in convertibles, the flimsier the material you have in your body, the bigger the risk of failure.

For me everything seems to be ok
I think they're referring to the flash drive's size relative to the USB port on the laptop. The former would not fit into the latter.
actually they are right. That Laptop has an USB C port, whereas the drive is an ordinary USB size. I could say that there is also a propper USB port hidden under his wrist, but that would be a lie - lol.
Also you don't know how creative people can be to connect different things.
I work in IT and i have seen people plugging USB the wrong direction, using HDD in Display port, Micro USB in USB C ... and so on.
Whenever you think, it's impossible to plug, there's at least one person who manages to do so - LOL
The port is above the Esc key,
This is certainly a Bond movie type dig - goldfinger might as well have used a toy replica, a fake port, different wiring on the ports, a dummy port or many dummy ports just to play mind games on the Bond adversaries.
1719813755450.png
This looked like Bond had arrived at the site with a different dildo than what would be required to fiddle the laptop, but the game just brushes it off like - nah, plug it in the underbelly - better yet, have Ariel feed MC directions to open the covers and plug the pen drive directly into the hard drive - but sporting a nose like Dementus, MC had to be comedy relief in the tech department.
1719813774338.png

How dare God of war Ragnarok be the same game as God of war? certainly 2 stars for the blatant plagiarism.
How dare Assassin Creed Mirage be like assassin creed other games. The hubris of these game developers - 2 stars.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hmm, the idea of "grading" how well the player has executed the task is cute, but the execution is... questionable. E.g. two early tasks:

"see Ariel at her place of work", the entire difference between C and A+ is, for the latter you need to visit her early enough to make her spill coffee on herself and then perv on her while she's changing. Which... doesn't exactly have anything to do with finesse of doing your work as a thief.

"go with Bella to the tattoo parlour" is even worse in this regard, because it decks you a point if you lie about your connection with Bella to the guy you're questioning, instead of just blabbing like an idiot she is your "roommate". It also decks you another point if you let Bella play her female wiles on the guy to extract the information from him, instead of doing it yourself. And yet another point if you're "charming" instead of "composed" when questioned if watching another girl's pussy bothers you. I mean, are these gradings of how well you work as a thief, play roles and execute your tasks, or whether you avoid pissing off your bitch of a sister? Because the tutorial might use some rewording, if that's the case.

Last edited:

huy120904

Jun 14, 2022
till i dont see the harem tag on this one i cant rate the game,.....last one was ok till dev toke the ntr part that give the game more spicy,and after so many love interst no harem ending ,......
is the last one u said Sunshine Love. If i remembered correctly i thought that game has no ntr and harem ending is also available

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
mini-games = hard pass for me...
Not mention that I got bad endings in DMD & Melody for pursuing a little side action. Quit SL in chapter 3 as I realized that I had enjoyed the Mexican's Taco, the twins, the little sushi roll, step-mom, aunty and was making time with cuz and I was probably gonna experience a similar fate...

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes