Viet9999

May 26, 2024
Edit: Updated for v.0.0.2

I've made a Mod for this game

Features:
  • Scene edits (able to see both art school scenes and all picture poses in art gallery)
  • Unlocks all the Vault stuff (walkthrough,secret scenes etc...)
  • Added buttons that Unlocks all the replay/fantasy scenes
  • Added button that Unlocks all the achievements
  • Added screen notification to unlock secret scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Hi scrappy,

can you update your mod with v0.0.2a?

Reactions: Teaber

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThiefOfHearts-0.0.2a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

haro19

Jun 9, 2023
Melody still has some of the best 'facial' features in any VN i've seen, hope they didn't redo that style....mix that with them adding Bad Blonde and Beautiful into the Sophie scene and it was pure gold (or blonde lol)

I somehow confused this game with another dev and forgot about it until I went back to the game page to check for new games lol. Kicking myself now.

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
Melody still has some of the best 'facial' features in any VN i've seen, hope they didn't redo that style....mix that with them adding Bad Blonde and Beautiful into the Sophie scene and it was pure gold (or blonde lol)

I somehow confused this game with another dev and forgot about it until I went back to the game page to check for new games lol. Kicking myself now.
I actually think Melody's models have some of the weirdest faces, mouths, and body proportions across the better known AVNs

wisesage

Apr 27, 2020
View attachment 4132820

TOH EP3 Preview #1 - Come around again

Hello all of our supporters.

We’ve commenced work on Episode 3, with several scenes already written and rendered by the team.

There’s still a fair way to go for what we have planned, and as it stands, we don’t have an exact release date as yet.

But as always, we have some new previews: the very first renders we can share with you all from Episode 3!

For those of you who have finished Episode 2, you will know by now that you have a big decision to make: Agree to work with Megan, or refuse.

There will be not two, but three possible outcomes from the decision you make during this scene that will affect not only your working relationship with her but how you manage tricky situations in the future.

And of course, if you choose to make her an ally, then she may just show you “more” of what she can offer you that doesn’t have anything to do with business ;)

Let us know in the comments section what you think of these new images from Episode 3.

We’ll have some new image previews to share with you next weekend.

Have a great day,

MrDots and the Team
What kind of corruption is gonna be there?

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes