cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's a game with a dad and 2 daughters being chased by 4 different hitman's while escaping dad went back in the apartment to get his daughters teddy bear then they made it to this rural town and got a motel during the night you venture to get a lay of the town theirs a black guy dress like the 70s disco and a black girl who's the store clerk and she likes eating snow cones she stays in the motel with her mom and theirs a ghost in an abandon building can someone help with the name
why asking it on this thread?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So DMD Remake is on the way? I saw the easter egg on the pen drive.
they said long ago it'll be graphics update and minor fixes aka dee would be same/sameish as kristina in sl not full remake.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So DMD Remake is on the way? I saw the easter egg on the pen drive.
that easteregg is there for the fun of it. It's NOT a confirmed hidden info for an remake at all.

I assure you that there are no actual plans to do a remake at all, as we focus soley on our ongoing game.

What will happen in a few years after we finished ToH, we don't know for now. Of course nothing is finally set in stone as no one knows what future will bring us at all.

All we know is, that RIGHT NOW (as for today) THERE ARE NO PLANS TO DO A DMD REMAKE, and this easteregg is ONLY in there for the fun of it without ANY DEEPER MEANINGS.

Hope that is now clear enough to stop any conspiration talk right from the start, so that no one can claim later that we didn't tell you.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
that easteregg is there for the fun of it. It's NOT a confirmed hidden info for an remake at all.

I assure you that there are no actual plans to do a remake at all, as we focus soley on our ongoing game.

What will happen in a few years after we finished ToH, we don't know for now. Of course nothing is finally set in stone as no one knows what future will bring us at all.

All we know is, that RIGHT NOW (as for today) THERE ARE NO PLANS TO DO A DMD REMAKE, and this easteregg is ONLY in there for the fun of it without ANY DEEPER MEANINGS.

Hope that is now clear enough to stop any conspiration talk right from the start, so that no one can claim later that we didn't tell you.
if there is a day you guys do a remake, I hope its a directors cut where you guys just do the game right and make it shorter rather than remake the entire 4 chapters.... in fact, I'd rather you guys just make a whole new game with the F/D kink instead.

Timtim12

Aug 27, 2024
Hey, I'm missing a secret scene with Vivian from chapter two and the guide doesn't seem to show the heart of secrets anyone knows something about that ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if there is a day you guys do a remake, I hope its a directors cut where you guys just do the game right and make it shorter rather than remake the entire 4 chapters.... in fact, I'd rather you guys just make a whole new game with the F/D kink instead.
as they said long ago in dmd thread: graphics update, minor fixes and combining all chs into 1. if they at all will do it.

f/d game is bit problematic due patreon, needs to be done so that patreon doesn't suspect anything what is against their rules. so plot like dmd had is out of question, sl's story was just dumb w/o incest (why the fuck mc's dad would rescue woman (with whom he spent 1 nice night years ago) and her daughter).

Jun 19, 2017
Just found out today that this was already released. As a diehard fan of DMD, Melody and SL, I downloaded on a heartbeat, eager to play the game. But... it's disappointing? Renders are considerably worse than SL, and it hardly even feels like a MrDots game. Not a bad game by any standards, but after those three masterpieces, I expected more, weirdly. Have to see how it develops.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Some suggestions...
Relationships in beginning, too hard to guess even for experienced players, imagine for new to AVN players it will be nightmare to figure out what is what.
Non-canon bonus scenes... Well, right now they are just ruining story-telling. I understand there luck of actual sex scenes, but still. Bonus must be in gallery.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some suggestions...
Relationships in beginning, too hard to guess even for experienced players, imagine for new to AVN players it will be nightmare to figure out what is what.
well devs usually set defaults as landlady and -lord, roomie and other roomie in these cases and then players can change those.

Reactions: Hyperserver

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hello again to all our supporters.

Sorry for the delay and not uploading any new previews this weekend. We were busy working on a new update to Thief of Hearts Episode 2, and it includes plenty of fixes and changes.

Thanks to everyone who tested the beta and also pointed out the errors they found when playing the new update.

These changes were necessary as they are important for how we move forward with the story, especially when Episode 3 begins. And we wanted the overall update to be of the best quality.

Apologies to those who were expecting this update at the start of the week.

There were a lot of things we wanted to fix (which you’ll see below) before we decided the links were ready to uploaded. You can download the update by following the link below. Oppaiman links are recommended as they allow you to download full speed with no restrictions plus you'd be helping us getting more exposure on the Oppaiman Store.

Download v0.0.2a:

Changelog:

- Various grammar and spelling fixes.

- Fixed the bug where the game returns to the main menu during the scene where the MC and Ariel are spying on Victor.

It should play fine now

- jump scene codes missing for one of the Zora options

- fixed an issue with Juliet fantasy scene not counting for the end of episode stat screen

- fixed a set of lines with one of Bella’s scenes: coded incorrectly

- slight changes to previous dialogue or descriptions so the story all makes sense

- added extra variables to earlier choices that will apply to scenes in Episode 3 and beyond

- slight changes to the description for options for the In-Game WT

- fixed details for allocation of an Ariel Heart that wasn’t working properly

- fixed several quotation marks that weren’t applied correctly the first time

- adjusted the volume for sound FX and Music in various scenes

- fixed several renders, slight clippings on character clothing, body parts etc

- fixed the length of time with images staying on the screen before the scene moves forward

- changed specific mp3 files to ogg, for better quality

- added some extra sound FX

- Ariel date renders reworked (Better face expressions and poses). The secret scene was also improved but now your date with Ariel has to go well in order to see it, instead of unlocking it by just finding the secret spot. We'll update the WTs as soon as we can.

If you happen to find any other issues or errors, please let us know and we’ll fix them ASAP. Unless it’s a major bug, you probably won’t see any new fixes applied until the next game update.

Enjoy the weekend everyone, we’ll have some preview images from Episode 3 for you this Sunday.

The plan is to have it out before Christmas.

Have a great week guys,

MrDots

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Anyone else have the issue of the "hide text box/overlay" toggle function (pressing "h" or mouse scroll button) not working suddenly?

When I reload the save or load another, the function doesn't return.o_O
It does occasionally return if I load an older save, rollback, then reload the save it stopped working on.:unsure:
I have the same issue.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
While I think of it Hyperserver, I didn't see it on the bug fixes, but I was playing a solo Bella as one of my paths (I like to multipath), and didn't kiss Vivian, but I went back and tried all variations of not kissing her and every single time it cam up on the screen at the end that I had kissed her. I don't know if it will affect anything down the track, but thought you should know it happened.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes