ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The words the player sees change and that's it. "They" never talk about it in game or otherwise.
Could you give an example what you would consider as "them talking about it in game" that the current scenes with "them" explicitly calling each other family members and such does not cover? Because it seems like you have some scenes in your head and because the game doesn't have them you dismiss everything else as "the words change and that's it"

I don't recall them ever saying it was in any way taboo to have these feelings.
I have posted a screenshot just couple posts earlier of Bella saying literally that. At this point i don't think it's the case of game being at fault here, but of massive cognitive dissonance on your part. Let me guess, "it doesn't count because it says it's non canon scene"?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hyperserver there seems to be a small bug in the game, with the summary screen:

1727897890402.png

It shows Juliet's Secret Scene as not found even when it was, and it's included in the gallery:

1727897937927.png

That includes playthroughs where MC chooses the option to follow Juliet in the showers to play it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hyperserver

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Could you give an example what you would consider as "them talking about it in game" that the current scenes with "them" explicitly calling each other family members and such does not cover? Because it seems like you have some scenes in your head and because the game doesn't have them you dismiss everything else as "the words change and that's it"

I have posted a screenshot just couple posts earlier of Bella saying literally that. At this point i don't think it's the case of game being at fault here, but of massive cognitive dissonance on your part. Let me guess, "it doesn't count because it says it's non canon scene"?
If you think her saying sister is concrete evidence that they are related and uses that phrase for her relationship that only proves the point. I could just as easily say they are my mutant roommates. The game will tell me that's what they are but has anything actually changed? No, because the scenes are written in a very specific way that doesn't actually take in to account the players choice of relationships. So instead of "Yes! Make your sister cum!" it would be "Yes! Make your mutant roommate cum!". Do you see how nothing has actually changed?

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Hyperserver there seems to be a small bug in the game, with the summary screen:

View attachment 4092890

It shows Juliet's Secret Scene as not found even when it was, and it's included in the gallery:

View attachment 4092902

That includes playthroughs where MC chooses the option to follow Juliet in the showers to play it.
Shows correctly for me. Obviously no idea what the difference is in our playthroughs that triggered it though.
screenshot0001.png

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Guys the whenever I reach the end of my talk to ariel the game will go back to start menu did someone experience the same. I do have the scrappy mod install in the game

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
I like that they're focusing more on the story, but the romance bits – or moments supposed to advance the MC's relationship with the LIs – feel weird or poorly implemented, imho. For instance, they start kissing each other for no apparent reason, or the mom's sudden change of heart (she suddenly finds out she lust for her son) feels off. I get it's not a Shakespearean novel, but still...

Reactions: MagicMan753

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys the whenever I reach the end of my talk to ariel the game will go back to start menu did someone experience the same. I do have the scrappy mod install in the game
which talk? try with devs wt-mod.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Edit: Updated for v.0.0.2

I've made a Mod for this game

Features:
  • Scene edits (able to see both art school scenes and all picture poses in art gallery)
  • Unlocks all the Vault stuff (walkthrough,secret scenes etc...)
  • Added buttons that Unlocks all the replay/fantasy scenes
  • Added button that Unlocks all the achievements
  • Added screen notification to unlock secret scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
thank you

free_hk

May 20, 2020
Can anyone share the code for the combination lock? It says to listen for the tumblers but I'm apparently deaf.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
There's a game with a dad and 2 daughters being chased by 4 different hitman's while escaping dad went back in the apartment to get his daughters teddy bear then they made it to this rural town and got a motel during the night you venture to get a lay of the town theirs a black guy dress like the 70s disco and a black girl who's the store clerk and she likes eating snow cones she stays in the motel with her mom and theirs a ghost in an abandon building can someone help with the name

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
There's a game with a dad and 2 daughters being chased by 4 different hitman's while escaping dad went back in the apartment to get his daughters teddy bear then they made it to this rural town and got a motel during the night you venture to get a lay of the town theirs a black guy dress like the 70s disco and a black girl who's the store clerk and she likes eating snow cones she stays in the motel with her mom and theirs a ghost in an abandon building can someone help with the name
You can find the name here:
https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/

Reactions: zoe_meat

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Not only that, but a chunk of that sounds like a game I've seen searched for in the correct place that Milton links to. The answer is in there, if it's the same game, but I can't remember what it is :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: zoe_meat
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes