Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
While I think of it Hyperserver, I didn't see it on the bug fixes, but I was playing a solo Bella as one of my paths (I like to multipath), and didn't kiss Vivian, but I went back and tried all variations of not kissing her and every single time it cam up on the screen at the end that I had kissed her. I don't know if it will affect anything down the track, but thought you should know it happened.
thanks for letting me know - but it will not affect anything down the line the way we code the scenes. Every scene starts from scratch and hearts will define how for you can play that scene before the scene is forced to stop. Ut could be the girl who suddenly retreats, or even players choice.
more hearts = the longer/farther you can play the scene. other than maybe missing out hearts in previous scenes, there are no additional trigger how scenes do play,

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
thanks for letting me know - but it will not affect anything down the line the way we code the scenes. Every scene starts from scratch and hearts will define how for you can play that scene before the scene is forced to stop. Ut could be the girl who suddenly retreats, or even players choice.
more hearts = the longer/farther you can play the scene. other than maybe missing out hearts in previous scenes, there are no additional trigger how scenes do play,
Yeah, I had a look at the coding to see why it was coming up, but I couldn't find anything, so I did assume that was the case and wouldn't carry onto the next episode. Thanks.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
It happens every time when i click after this scene. It is just right after Victor comes home drunk
There is a variable there that if if you have at least one love point you go into Ariel's room. If you don't, you go back to your room. Not sure why it's choosing neither.

Do you have the internal walkthrough turned on.

And yeah, there is quite a lot after that.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
There is a variable there that if if you have at least one love point you go into Ariel's room. If you don't, you go back to your room. Not sure why it's choosing neither.

Do you have the internal walkthrough turned on.

And yeah, there is quite a lot after that.
I do have a WT turned on. I have been reading some previous post and found one user who had the same issue. But also i see others who were able to finish the episode without problems. Idk what it is, maybe its because of my choices i made so far may be different from other people?

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I do have a WT turned omn

I do have a WT turned on. I have been reading some previous post and found one user who had the same issue. But also i see others who were able to finish the episode without problems. Idk what it is, maybe its because of my choices i made so far may be different from other people?
Not sure, I just checked it with Scrappy Mod and in-game walkthrough on and off and had no problems. Maybe it is a bug being fixed, and you could check with one of the Devs when he gets on later. One simple thing you can try is shut the game, delete the saves folder in the appdata/renpy and also delete the persistent file in the 'game/saves' folder or all the saves if you don't care. Then reopen game. If Mod has changed something in the persistent file, that should fix it.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Not sure, I just checked it with Scrappy Mod and in-game walkthrough on and off and had no problems. Maybe it is a bug being fixed, and you could check with one of the Devs when he gets on later. One simple thing you can try is shut the game, delete the saves folder in the appdata/renpy and also delete the persistent file in the 'game/saves' folder or all the saves if you don't care. Then reopen game. If Mod has changed something in the persistent file, that should fix it.
I decided to go back to the end of EP1 and redo EP2 all over again and now it works fine. Turns out that for some reason previously at the start of EP2 it gave me 4 hearts to everyone instead of 2 and that's what was causing the game to go to main menu at that point i mentioned previously. So all fixed now :)

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I decided to go back to the end of EP1 and redo EP2 all over again and now it works fine. Turns out that for some reason previously at the start of EP2 it gave me 4 hearts to everyone instead of 2 and that's what was causing the game to go to main menu at that point i mentioned previously. So all fixed now :)
That's weird. Hyperserver this might be another bug.

At least it's working for you now. Have Fun.

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
NEW PATCH

Updated on

Download Thief of Hearts (v0. 02a)

Posted for $1, $5, $10, $15, $20, $25, $40, $50, $100 tiers

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
In my opinion, among all the dev's games this game has weakest (less interesting) story telling and character design.

Last edited:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Thief of Hearts v0.0.2a Now Available!

Good morning/evening to all of my awesome supporters!
Here we are again with the second update of our new visual novel, Thief of Hearts!
And a warm welcome to any new supporters who are here for the first time or returning.

The team and I want to thank you for your incredible patience in waiting for the release of our new game, “Thief of Hearts”, our fourth visual novel release.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

The Story

Episode 2 picks up where the previous episode concluded.

You will have to manage your way out of a tricky situation, and you will be thrust into another which may lead to finding an item that was stolen from you.

Can you get it back and mend things with the people you work with?

There will be locks to pick, enemies to avoid or confront, and alliances to join or decline.

Episode 2 features you, the MC, building trust and relationships with people you’re close to, or that you need more time to get to know better.

But of course, keeping focus on your main objective and tasks is still the main priority.

Remember to remain confident, stand up for yourself, and make your intentions known to the various people you encounter in this tension-filled update.

Not everyone you meet is 100% trustworthy. You have to know when it’s best to trust your instincts.

And above all else, don’t get caught!

There’s a big heist coming very soon for you and the team.

In Episode 2, you have to make sure that you’re going to be a part of it…

Future updates

We’ve already begun working on Episode 3 as of last week. Our aim is to have the next update out before Christmas.

We’re looking at around 10-11 weeks to create and prepare Episode 3 for release: the same time frame as we’ve had for Episode 2.

After Episode 3 is released, we’ll be taking our usual end-of-year break so we can come back fresh for the start of work in 2025.

The goal is to try and put out four episodes of Thief of Hearts each year until completion.

Of course, circumstances can change, but we have a target to aim for and will do our best to give you all consistent updates and content.

Changelog for v0.0.2:
– 2700+ Renders
– 20 x New Scenes
– 600 x Lewd Images
– 40 x Animations
– 8 x Character Vertical Rolling Screens
– 5 x New Non-Canon “Hot” Scenes
– 80 x New Secret Images to be found!
– 1 Mini-Game (don’t worry, you can skip it if you want to!)
– 75 new songs and sound effects included across the new scenes
– 1 x New Wallpaper image added featuring a NEW character
– 3 x alternate scenes for the outfit Vivian stole at the acting theatre during Episode 1
– 3 x New Tasks set
– 1 x New Person of Interest Added
– 3 x HEARTS available to be attained with three different love interests

*(An extra HEART can be gained for Ariel and Bella if you don’t already have 2 Hearts for them before Episode 2 begins)
– We have changed the label for “Other Girls” (in the “Relationships” section), to “Harem Path”.

Here, you can find out details about what you need to do to check the Harem status for all the love interests in the game.

We’ve also included the three Walkthroughs to download and view to help you during your playthrough if you get stuck or can’t find anything.

Beta Fixes
Last weekend we released a Beta Version of Epsode 2.
Thanks to our $25+ tier members for testing the game for us and making us aware of these problems.
Here’s a list of some of the fixes we have made since last weekends Beta release:
*Slight grammar fixes
*Corrected addressing of names in the script
*Updated the render quality in various scenes
*When the MC is reading Vivian’s note in the kitchen, you can see what’s written on it now
It’s also been coded so the names you selected for Victor and how you address Vivian are alsoe included.
*Updated the MC’s calling card inside the safe that the girl reads.
*Fixed errors and details in all three Walkthrough’s

Final Word
Once again, we’d love to thank all of you for your ongoing support over the past (nearly) 8 or so years. We make these games for you guys as much as we do ourselves.
And as long as we still have the support from all of your kind, generous people, we’ll keep putting games out… And completing them!
Anyway, without further ado, we’ll let you get to playing the game. Please let us know what you think because as our loyal supporters, your opinions, comments and feedback mean everything to us.
All the best, stay safe, and we hope you thoroughly enjoy our the new update!
MrDots and The Team

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev3.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TOH EP3 Preview #1 - Come around again

Hello all of our supporters.

We’ve commenced work on Episode 3, with several scenes already written and rendered by the team.

There’s still a fair way to go for what we have planned, and as it stands, we don’t have an exact release date as yet.

But as always, we have some new previews: the very first renders we can share with you all from Episode 3!

For those of you who have finished Episode 2, you will know by now that you have a big decision to make: Agree to work with Megan, or refuse.

There will be not two, but three possible outcomes from the decision you make during this scene that will affect not only your working relationship with her but how you manage tricky situations in the future.

And of course, if you choose to make her an ally, then she may just show you “more” of what she can offer you that doesn’t have anything to do with business ;)

Let us know in the comments section what you think of these new images from Episode 3.

We’ll have some new image previews to share with you next weekend.

Have a great day,

MrDots and the Team

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thief of Hearts [v0.0.2a] [MrDots Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,02 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,01 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes