kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I got an amicable divorce in my playthrough.
I'm not a big fan of VNs where cheating is the main focus of the story but Its still way better than the usual incest/harem "stories" around.
I'll definitely follow it.

Thank you and the best of luck.

Reactions: jufot

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Just started the game and the first message it tells you when you start the game is your character will be cuckolded. Even says, too bad, you'll have to deal with that cause that's life. Is that a good enough example?
No not really the point of NTR is jealousy. Just because the mc enjoys being a cuck doesn't mean it caused the MC jealousy

Last edited:

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
No not really the point of NTR is jealousy. Just because the mc enjoys being a cuck doesn't mean it caused the MC jealousy
Sorry to bother you.
Umm, this game needs an NTR tag. It happens in an NTR setting. Despite the choices you make, the wife of a protagonist cheats on you. If you show your displeasure in it she still goes around the back and starts cheating on you. The MC clearly shows displeasure or doubts when you choose the options and tell her not to fool around. Idk about how much this means jealousy, from my experience with NTR games, this game needs the NTR tag.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
For people complaining about multiple protagonists, just read the developer note in OP. You'll have to play as three different characters for only first 3 episodes(I guess to set the characters up) later you'll get to choose which one to play as for the rest of the game.

Reactions: I am Gone

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Sorry to bother you.
Umm, this game needs an NTR tag. It happens in an NTR setting. Despite the choices you make, the wife of a protagonist cheats on you. If you show your displeasure in it she still goes around the back and starts cheating on you. The MC clearly shows displeasure or doubts when you choose the options and tell her not to fool around. Idk about how much this means jealousy, from my experience with NTR games, this game needs the NTR tag.
Can you post some dialog of the mc being "cheated" on and the jealousy afterward? Not like I don't believe ya but I mean people here think parents showing affection in these games in NTR. :LUL:would go faster than having to wait until I get around to play it to find out and add it.

Reactions: Kinky Bully

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Can you post some dialog of the mc being "cheated" on and the jealousy afterward? Not like I don't believe ya but I mean people here think parents showing affection in these games in NTR. :LUL:would go faster than having to wait until I get around to play it to find out and add it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you tell her, not to get close to that guy, she still gets touchy with him. In this case, MC is clearly jealous. The wife doesn't have sex(penetration), but she clearly is fooling around with the guy MC doesn't want her to fool around with. This route leads to a divorce instead.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
If you tell her, not to get close to that guy, she still gets touchy with him. In this case, MC is clearly jealous. The wife doesn't have sex(penetration), but she clearly is fooling around with the guy MC doesn't want her to fool around with. This route leads to a divorce instead.
Thanks, will add it. Thanks for actually being a civilized human. :LUL:

Reactions: Kinky Bully

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Multiple protag is MISSING protag.
Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Think Twice [v0.1c]

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for storage, thanks

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
when a story has us playing as all the protagonists then how much of it is really NTR?
Well, i think a large part of what makes a good story is immersion.
If the story is good enough to sufficiently immerse you into the game, then you should be able to fairly easily relate with the characters. Bond can be created even with an inanimate object, after all. :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: Masoot

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Any good ending??I played and got two ending one for husband one for wife??any good ending for both together??

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes