Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I started trying the game. The relationship between James and his wife is very bad. I haven't finished the game yet but they don't talk to each other about their problems and Claudia is at least doing something to improve herself but James is doing nothing. It would be nice if you gave an option for the main character to improve himself.

Reactions: matthww

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Is there a way to change the names of the characters? I saw option on the android port but doesn't work...

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Wild Mustard

Oct 15, 2019
Tried playing using joiplay for 0.2b version but seems to have error. Anyone can point out what went wrong ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font u'UniversLTStd-Light.otf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3793, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2521, in draw_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 814, in render
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 687, in render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1017, in render
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 791, in render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1196, in render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1133, in width
  File "render.pyx", line 315, in renpy.display.render.render_for_size
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 791, in render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1238, in render
  File "renpy/text\text.py", line 2060, in render
  File "renpy/text\text.py", line 639, in __init__
  File "renpy/text\text.py", line 248, in glyphs
  File "renpy/text\font.py", line 699, in get_font
  File "renpy/text\font.py", line 640, in load_face
Exception: Could not find font u'UniversLTStd-Light.otf'.

Reactions: Spurious

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The game is divided into 6 episodes. During the first three episodes, you will get to know the three protagonists, accompany them during a part of their lives, and make decisions for and with them. In a way, you will shape them for the next three episodes which will constitute the game itself.
Before the last three episodes you will have to choose which of the three characters you will play: James, Eva or Orlando. And from that point on, you'll have to play it smart to make it through the game!
This seems like a neat idea with a lot of potential. If the game has the correct execution of the plan, this would mean you shape the 3 main characters through the first 3 chapters, and then pick your main character to play out the last 3 chapters.

The variations this provides would be super fun to play around with.

Make a beta husband, loving wife who might still have lustful thoughts, and a giga chad BBC dominator. Your classic BBC NTR right there.

Make a husband that is all about work, unsatisfied wife who is assertive, a nice guy black dude who feels attraction to the wife. Cheating wife story.

Make the husband succeed in business and love, loyal wife, and a nice guy black dude. Normal romance?

And that's 3 flavors just for the husband as the main MC in the last 3 chapters. There would be variations for the wife's story and the black dude's story. It may just be 6 chapters, but it seems like a really fun experiment in game design.

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
I didn't see any animation after I finished the game. Why is there an animation label?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I didn't see any animation after I finished the game. Why is there an animation label?
There is some animation in my playthrough, where the mom gets with the ex-bf on the last night of her visit.

FWIW, this game has a lot of potential but it needs a ton of polishing. So much bad Engrish, some questionable coding(I had our FMC break up with her BF before going to Maryland but she states she called him, after she got to Maryland), some things that just come out of nowhere(our FMC I guess did some kind of plot to make the blonde himbo show jealousy over his ex, using Sven, who was all ready to throw his ex under the bus, I never saw this party or a choice to take this stupid tactic in the first place), some events that happened but should have had an option to choose if it happened or not, the "hint" saying the wife in CH 1 stayed faithful, even though she played tonsil hockey like 4 times with the token BBC.

Basically, the overall framework and idea of the game seems good, but the structure is riddled with holes.

Reactions: neronwtf

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
This seems like a neat idea with a lot of potential. If the game has the correct execution of the plan, this would mean you shape the 3 main characters through the first 3 chapters, and then pick your main character to play out the last 3 chapters.

The variations this provides would be super fun to play around with.

Make a beta husband, loving wife who might still have lustful thoughts, and a giga chad BBC dominator. Your classic BBC NTR right there.

Make a husband that is all about work, unsatisfied wife who is assertive, a nice guy black dude who feels attraction to the wife. Cheating wife story.

Make the husband succeed in business and love, loyal wife, and a nice guy black dude. Normal romance?

And that's 3 flavors just for the husband as the main MC in the last 3 chapters. There would be variations for the wife's story and the black dude's story. It may just be 6 chapters, but it seems like a really fun experiment in game design.
I got the 3rd option. Wife leaves and gets amicable divorce.

I take it that the 2nd option is if you completly ignore wife.

How do you get 1st option

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I got the 3rd option. Wife leaves and gets amicable divorce.

I take it that the 2nd option is if you completly ignore wife.

How do you get 1st option
In case it wasn't clear, I was just speculating before playing it. I have no idea if any of those are supported in the game. I just thought the idea was cool and if done right, could lead to alot of routes.

Reactions: msleomac

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
There is some animation in my playthrough, where the mom gets with the ex-bf on the last night of her visit.

FWIW, this game has a lot of potential but it needs a ton of polishing. So much bad Engrish, some questionable coding(I had our FMC break up with her BF before going to Maryland but she states she called him, after she got to Maryland), some things that just come out of nowhere(our FMC I guess did some kind of plot to make the blonde himbo show jealousy over his ex, using Sven, who was all ready to throw his ex under the bus, I never saw this party or a choice to take this stupid tactic in the first place), some events that happened but should have had an option to choose if it happened or not, the "hint" saying the wife in CH 1 stayed faithful, even though she played tonsil hockey like 4 times with the token BBC.

Basically, the overall framework and idea of the game seems good, but the structure is riddled with holes.
Looking forward to the follow-up development

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
In case it wasn't clear, I was just speculating before playing it. I have no idea if any of those are supported in the game. I just thought the idea was cool and if done right, could lead to alot of routes.
oh ok got it

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes