SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I played this a 2nd time being a jerk and opened up a ton more sex scenes with Andrew. :love:

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
The premise is quite interesting, it's a six part story and in the first parts, you play one of the three main characters. In this first episode you are playing a cuckolded boss. NTR is unavoidable ;).

I tried several branches and the basic question that governs the outcome is how happy you keep your wife. However, if you don't run into a game over, the outcome only changes slightly. The main parts are the same and the biggest differences are how strong your wife cheats on you.

So, how's the cuckolding? Kind of.. okayish, depending on what you want and expect.

Well, the good things here are: the story is well written, characters are ok and behave somewhat believable. Also, they don't fuck right off the start and their relationships develop. The renders are also good and for a first release, the content is already quite big.

Now, the bad part: the bull is kind of a loser. He is a papa's boy who just got the job because of his fathers influence, he is incompentent and makes crucial mistakes and seems to be more interested in partying and having fun than improving and making something of himself. He got money from daddy and looks good, but that's about it. He is much too submissive and subservient towards the wife and he is too much of a romantic and a bore for my taste. He isn't bold nor dangerous and his whole game consists of "invitations to parties, dinner and private time". He only got a chance because the wife is bored, past her prime without much choice and the story tries really hard to sell him as a womanizer, and maybe he is, what do I know of women? But here I hope they have higher standards.
Had this story been played from the wifes point of view, he wouldn't have had a chance. He was completely unappealing as the "threat".

So it's a good game for suckers of romance, not so much for those who enjoy some tougher love.
But the overall quality is above average and if you prefer story over smut and are not appaled by cheating and NTR, it's worth a try.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Given the content choices, I'm going to guess that the developer can expect a long wait on being able to afford to upgrade his hardware.

Lasced

Oct 26, 2018
Am I the only one who's had that Phil Collins song stuck in their head for days?
Oh... Just me? Okay...
That song reference shows I'm old...?
Alright. That's fair...
Game was pretty good. That's high praise as I'm not a Renpy game type, usually, so it's probably really good if Renpy is your jam.
Do people still say "That's my jam!"
Not really?
Alright gonna take my water pill, and then go see what my fellow seniors are doing in the activity room. Think it's macaroni art day...

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
The premise is quite interesting, it's a six part story and in the first parts, you play one of the three main characters. In this first episode you are playing a cuckolded boss. NTR is unavoidable ;).

I tried several branches and the basic question that governs the outcome is how happy you keep your wife. However, if you don't run into a game over, the outcome only changes slightly. The main parts are the same and the biggest differences are how strong your wife cheats on you.

So, how's the cuckolding? Kind of.. okayish, depending on what you want and expect.

Well, the good things here are: the story is well written, characters are ok and behave somewhat believable. Also, they don't fuck right off the start and their relationships develop. The renders are also good and for a first release, the content is already quite big.

Now, the bad part: the bull is kind of a loser. He is a papa's boy who just got the job because of his fathers influence, he is incompentent and makes crucial mistakes and seems to be more interested in partying and having fun than improving and making something of himself. He got money from daddy and looks good, but that's about it. He is much too submissive and subservient towards the wife and he is too much of a romantic and a bore for my taste. He isn't bold nor dangerous and his whole game consists of "invitations to parties, dinner and private time". He only got a chance because the wife is bored, past her prime without much choice and the story tries really hard to sell him as a womanizer, and maybe he is, what do I know of women? But here I hope they have higher standards.
Had this story been played from the wifes point of view, he wouldn't have had a chance. He was completely unappealing as the "threat".

So it's a good game for suckers of romance, not so much for those who enjoy some tougher love.
But the overall quality is above average and if you prefer story over smut and are not appaled by cheating and NTR, it's worth a try.
My good friend what is a smut story???

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I am guessing there is no possibility of keeping the boss MC and his wife together and happy. There were no choices where it got his dick wet, he just played a game of keeping the incompetent employee from getting his wet. I got the "wife moves back to London, meets someone new, they get divorced amicably" ending. I disagree with the "i" saying the wife hadn't cheated though, she allowed a dude to paw her dozens of times and played tonsil hockey with the dude.

Yagizzza

May 18, 2017
I like this game so much but we need a walkthrough for this game i dont want to play over and over again to reach all ending branches.

MonkeyMan1985

Jul 14, 2021
I mostly play on Android and noticed that the text background is lowered slightly and in doing so you can't read some of the text.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
The game forces you in one direction even if you care for your wife and you're assertive with your coworker. As Power Broker pointed out it's just a matter on how much further the cheating goes along. I also agree with him that the other male character is somehow bland. And being the fact that the female character is attracted to him by a situation I did try to avoid, I'm not buying it. I'm not against the path that the dev has chosen, it's the way he opted to lead to it.

As for those asking for a walkthrough, there are not so many options. Either you care for your wife and you're kind with your coworker, either you're a jerk. Every scene is unlocked following those two paths after what I saw in the image folder.

Reactions: kartolas

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Hey folks, so I've played the 1st EP and got this ending where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there any ending where they still end up together? If yes, what choices should I make?

Last edited:

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
One of the crucial choices is not telling Claudia about the forgery document that you made Andrew sign and also telling Clauda to cancel meeting Andrew at his friend's cocktail bar opening.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samu Al Hydit
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes