• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I played a new game and what you write is not correct. If Eva doesn't return the kiss (option 1) on screen 1 attached, she is flirting later, but refuses to spend the night with Adam (screen 2).
In the same state of mind; she will only have sex with Mark (or Andrew) when she knows her husband is cheating on her. Once she is in a "relationship" with James, she can also refuse a night with Mark.
If you're looking for a non-NTR route, it's still possible, but this game offers more NTR possibilities than non-NTR, that's for sure!
I have no idea of what will happen on the yacht but this is what could happen (it's a public post) :
Are we playing different games? None of those protagonists are in my eva-portion of game, it's a short stint of like only 3-4 choices - how enthusiastic you are with the trainer, tell sven or not, then visit tyler immediately or delay, if delay - go to club alone or invite wendy, and that's pretty much it, the mom always comes and visits and sleeps with noah, game ends.

Again, are we talking about the same game?

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Are we playing different games? None of those protagonists are in my eva-portion of game, it's a short stint of like only 3-4 choices - how enthusiastic you are with the trainer, tell sven or not, then visit tyler immediately or delay, if delay - go to club alone or invite wendy, and that's pretty much it, the mom always comes and visits and sleeps with noah, game ends.

Again, are we talking about the same game?
You're right. The dev stopped releasing his games here... The 0.2b version here is an incomplete one. So you won't see Eva in a resort in Florida for a photo session with a male model (Adam), it's probably in the next release... This game is unfortunately onhold (the dev is back on his first game). The current latest version of this game is 0.3a; it’s available somewhere else... (I received a warning for referring to other sites :)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You're right. The dev stopped releasing his games here... The 0.2b version here is an incomplete one. So you won't see Eva in a resort in Florida for a photo session with a male model (Adam), it's probably in the next release... This game is unfortunately onhold (the dev is back on his first game). The current latest version of this game is 0.3a; it’s available somewhere else... (I received a warning for referring to other sites :)
Ah thank you for the clarification! I will....ummmm.. make do in the meantime.

B. 3

May 1, 2018
I played a new game and what you write is not correct. If Eva doesn't return the kiss (option 1) on screen 1 attached, she is flirting later, but refuses to spend the night with Adam (screen 2).
In the same state of mind; she will only have sex with Mark (or Andrew) when she knows her husband is cheating on her. Once she is in a "relationship" with James, she can also refuse a night with Mark.
If you're looking for a non-NTR route, it's still possible, but this game offers more NTR possibilities than non-NTR, that's for sure!
I have no idea of what will happen on the yacht but this is what could happen (it's a public post) :
Can send me the game u played? Plsss share it with us

B. 3

May 1, 2018
But... What the hell are you doing, Jay?

I think I screwed up a little bit with the beginning of the third episode. Orlando was supposed to be poor and when I looked at his uncle's house in Havana, it looked like Las Vegas! I'm not exaggerating...
Anyway. I threw away all my renderings, bought a new set (Cuban) and started over. Yes, I know...
Moreover, as I'm a bit stupid, I already have 1,000 lines of code while Orlando hasn't left Cuba for Nassau yet! At such a pace, it's not going to happen soon!
So, I'm going to hurry up a bit and ask Orlando to be a bit more proactive with his aunt. I hope to have finished part 1 of this episode 3 by the end of the month.
Have mercy!
Bro can u send us a copy of apk of episode 3 plsssss

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
So here's the thing: the creator decided to wipe his Patreon page because of some issues stated in a private post.

The page is still up, but at this point, if you're not already a patreon, you can no longer subscribe. I paid for the itch.io versions of the game, but none of his two games are the latest versions on that site.

While I do not condone his decision regarding Patreon (whatever the reasons behind it), I have little to no understanding for his decision to disregard the members that paid on itch.io. A small payment, to be fair, but still... (a little higher than what you need in order to get the games from Patreon).

He wrote on his website (ehelljay.com) that at the beginning of July he will start publishing the two ongoing games on his own platform/website.

As much as I like these games, I'm not willing to spend more time in the pursuit of buying them once again in order to play the latest versions. If, by chance, I'll stumble upon them and there's nothing else out there of interest, I'll consider it.

B. 3

May 1, 2018
So here's the thing: the creator decided to wipe his Patreon page because of some issues stated in a private post.

The page is still up, but at this point, if you're not already a patreon, you can no longer subscribe. I paid for the itch.io versions of the game, but none of his two games are the latest versions on that site.

While I do not condone his decision regarding Patreon (whatever the reasons behind it), I have little to no understanding for his decision to disregard the members that paid on itch.io. A small payment, to be fair, but still... (a little higher than what you need in order to get the games from Patreon).

He wrote on his website (ehelljay.com) that at the beginning of July he will start publishing the two ongoing games on his own platform/website.

As much as I like these games, I'm not willing to spend more time in the pursuit of buying them once again in order to play the latest versions. If, by chance, I'll stumble upon them and there's nothing else out there of interest, I'll consider it.
Ser do you have a copy of the games can u send me?

B. 3

May 1, 2018
Ser can you give us some copy of yours?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019

Don't want to to defend him, but didn't you try to contact him before buying at itch? I know it's harder when it's not in here and I get that you spend some money for something you didn't think it worth it, but the best thing to be sure it's contact the dev, specially if you're willing to pay.

Reactions: AssRider

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Don't want to to defend him, but didn't you try to contact him before buying at itch? I know it's harder when it's not in here and I get that you spend some money for something you didn't think it worth it, but the best thing to be sure it's contact the dev, specially if you're willing to pay.
Thanks for the suggestion! I kind of wrote him yesterday. It's the only post in his itch.io channel. I'll come back later to see if he responds. However, I am not that optimistic, as his last post there is over 70 days old.

Reactions: neronwtf

B. 3

May 1, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion! I kind of wrote him yesterday. It's the only post in his itch.io channel. I'll come back later to see if he responds. However, I am not that optimistic, as his last post there is over 70 days old.
Can i get a copy of ur eHellJay games ser im broke i cant afford to subs i just want to play episode 3

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Maybe through his personal site. It seems that it will become his main platform.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes