DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Is this the game where your wife gets raped by a bbc and she cant stop it from happening? Still dont see the rape tag on this, maybe im confusing it with another game

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Now this I don't understand : why always give 4 choices ? :unsure:

I mean, if it were 3 choices, that would make sense :
- the right choice
- the wrong choice
- something in the middle, so a little good and a little bad, keeps you on edge, keeps you guesing : OMG, did I do it right or wrong ???

But htf do you need to interpret a '4 choice system' Dev ?
Is it like each choice gives you 0,0000001 plus points to a main variable or what ?

For the rest, this is a very nice story, I like the build up to the big moment !
And I also want to thank the Dev to add some really good kissing scenes, so much underrated in other games ...

Reactions: max27

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Now this I don't understand : why always give 4 choices ? :unsure:

I mean, if it were 3 choices, that would make sense :
- the right choice
- the wrong choice
- something in the middle, so a little good and a little bad, keeps you on edge, keeps you guesing : OMG, did I do it right or wrong ???

But htf do you need to interpret a '4 choice system' Dev ?
Is it like each choice gives you 0,0000001 plus points to a main variable or what ?

For the rest, this is a very nice story, I like the build up to the big moment !
And I also want to thank the Dev to add some really good kissing scenes, so much underrated in other games ...
Since you a made compliment :) , here is the main reason of the "more than three choices" menus:
First. It's not "always". There are many 3 choices menus.
Second. This is not just a track game. Each answer "configures" the character for later. The point system is also based on 6 characteristics of the main protagonists: [charismatic, emotional, intelligent, pragmatic, devious, determined]. These 6 aspects of the characters will make sense in the last part of the game, when the three of them are on a yacht. So sometimes, only 3 choices are not enough.
Third. Why isn't this explicit? Because the dev wants everyone to play as they are. It's a way to make the game uncertain. Some people may not like it, but it's a conscious choice since the very beginning.
You can't please everyone...

Reactions: patrickB

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Is this the game where your wife gets raped by a bbc and she cant stop it from happening? Still dont see the rape tag on this, maybe im confusing it with another game
There is no rape in this game. All relationships are consensual. You must be confused.
To find out, only one way: play!

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i see this kind of going on forward choices in another game,and was a good one with alot of endings bad ones ,not so bad/good and happy one ones,but i must say all the uncertaintly doesnt hel me to totally inmerse mydelf,i can explain like this....the game i play with some of this characterisctics after the first play was a bad ening ,i leave the game feeling disspaonted feeling that someone bait me,and i ended put a vad review on the game,after reading some comments i give another go and what a full suprise that i achieve a happy enfing ,i know i know ,not alll the bad is shit and not all the good os gold but was i relieve,,,,.....so with this one the fist time i play i even didnt see the cheating part even knowing was there,i try to understand the variables,not in the conding aspect more in the why of the choices and where was the diferences,and i didnt liked ,not bcs the choices is bcs the uncertainty and even the fist game had the same effect ,this one isnt complete yet[the other game is].
and after playing the dev fist game and knowung his style i wasnt sure either,too many variables,for that i will wait to someone come up with a wt bcs is easier ofc but also i prefer go in all not going blind.and bcs the dev can do it easier than anyone i thing he must do a in-game wt for those who like me dont want to rethink too uch in this scenario......

Reactions: patrickB

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
are there choices which lead to a better ending for James and Claudia, they ended up parting and she divorces him even though she didn't fuck Andrew, only made out with him a few times. thought that was leading to her having a full blown affair with him. but that didn't happen. is there a path where James and Claudia stay together? if so, will play again from the beginning. hope to see more content with Hannah in the future. she reminds me alot of Jade Burke from BADIK. and i love her look would like to see more of her affair with Noah. haven't finished the Eva content yet, but wanted to comment on the game so far.

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
are there choices which lead to a better ending for James and Claudia, they ended up parting and she divorces him even though she didn't fuck Andrew, only made out with him a few times. thought that was leading to her having a full blown affair with him. but that didn't happen. is there a path where James and Claudia stay together? if so, will play again from the beginning. hope to see more content with Hannah in the future. she reminds me alot of Jade Burke from BADIK. and i love her look would like to see more of her affair with Noah. haven't finished the Eva content yet, but wanted to comment on the game so far.
The episode with James and Claudia isn't the most successful, and the criticism from the players is pretty valid. Their relationship is hopeless because of their difference in character which is revealed by their departure to the Bahamas. James sees a financial opportunity and doesn't give up on it, while Claudia sees a dream life that never comes. She lets herself go, a little or a lot, in a relationship with her colleague (just to have some sex anyway) but the James / Claudia relationship is doomed to failure, no matter what we do. This is in the logic of the game: James must be single for the game to continue in a meaningful way.
This constraint of having to "shape" the characters in the first three episodes is a weakness, because as the outcome must be unique, or the game ends for lack of future consistency. But that's the way it is. Like all games, this one has strengths and weaknesses. We will have to deal with it...

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
theres choices!!!
this game is good, i mean it!!
Good Luck dev!!
and hope theres sequel to the other game too(y)

Reactions: CTDev

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
i see this kind of going on forward choices in another game,and was a good one with alot of endings bad ones ,not so bad/good and happy one ones,but i must say all the uncertaintly doesnt hel me to totally inmerse mydelf,i can explain like this....the game i play with some of this characterisctics after the first play was a bad ening ,i leave the game feeling disspaonted feeling that someone bait me,and i ended put a vad review on the game,after reading some comments i give another go and what a full suprise that i achieve a happy enfing ,i know i know ,not alll the bad is shit and not all the good os gold but was i relieve,,,,.....so with this one the fist time i play i even didnt see the cheating part even knowing was there,i try to understand the variables,not in the conding aspect more in the why of the choices and where was the diferences,and i didnt liked ,not bcs the choices is bcs the uncertainty and even the fist game had the same effect ,this one isnt complete yet[the other game is].
and after playing the dev fist game and knowung his style i wasnt sure either,too many variables,for that i will wait to someone come up with a wt bcs is easier ofc but also i prefer go in all not going blind.and bcs the dev can do it easier than anyone i thing he must do a in-game wt for those who like me dont want to rethink too uch in this scenario......
Thanks. The developer will take this review into serious consideration

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Is there new upcoming update and i see on the latest post that there's a debbie game coming right?
I suggest you read the thread to find out about the history of this game. It's on hold for now, but it will have a sequel and an ending.
As for "Debbie", this vn is a comic strip available free online to anyone who registers for free on the site (ehelljay.com).

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes