B. 3

May 1, 2018
I suggest you read the thread to find out about the history of this game. It's on hold for now, but it will have a sequel and an ending.
As for "Debbie", this vn is a comic strip available free online to anyone who registers for free on the site (ehelljay.com).
I already registered on your site sir where the button to read the debbie comic strip Screenshot_20230612_030846_com.android.chrome.jpg

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Since you a made compliment :) , here is the main reason of the "more than three choices" menus:
First. It's not "always". There are many 3 choices menus.
Second. This is not just a track game. Each answer "configures" the character for later. The point system is also based on 6 characteristics of the main protagonists: [charismatic, emotional, intelligent, pragmatic, devious, determined]. These 6 aspects of the characters will make sense in the last part of the game, when the three of them are on a yacht. So sometimes, only 3 choices are not enough.
Third. Why isn't this explicit? Because the dev wants everyone to play as they are. It's a way to make the game uncertain. Some people may not like it, but it's a conscious choice since the very beginning.
You can't please everyone...
The problem with this construction is that by not being clear about what happens with what you are deciding, it can happen, as in other games, that several updates later you find yourself with situations that are not what you intended because you decided something some time ago that has trapped you in that way. And not everyone is willing to play a game 20 times because some decision you don't know which caught you on that path.

Reactions: CTDev

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
The problem with this construction is that by not being clear about what happens with what you are deciding, it can happen, as in other games, that several updates later you find yourself with situations that are not what you intended because you decided something some time ago that has trapped you in that way. And not everyone is willing to play a game 20 times because some decision you don't know which caught you on that path.
The criticism is well-founded and makes sense. And indeed, when we imagine a story we sometimes tend to forget that it's a game over which the player also legitimately wants to have control. A more practical solution has been implemented in the ICBW interface, which allows to see immediately, if not the final impact of your decision, at least the immediate effect and the general direction in which it is being taken.
We're not out of the woods yet, but we're getting better. We're still convinced that Think Twice has potential, but we're making youthful mistakes. Mea Culpa.

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
is this game onhold?
Yes. Here are the reasons:
1° Subscribers (Patreon back then) asked a sequel to ICBW.
2° Some mistakes and misunderstandings made the players of TT a bit confused about the routes and endings of the first episodes.
3° There are only 24h in a day...
But don’t worry, it’s not abandonned, only on hold until the end of ICBW (end of year).
Feel free to visit the website for more accurate info.
The Patreon account has been closed.

Jan 16, 2021
Yes. Here are the reasons:
1° Subscribers (Patreon back then) asked a sequel to ICBW.
2° Some mistakes and misunderstandings made the players of TT a bit confused about the routes and endings of the first episodes.
3° There are only 24h in a day...
But don’t worry, it’s not abandonned, only on hold until the end of ICBW (end of year).
Feel free to visit the website for more accurate info.
The Patreon account has been closed.
thanks for the reply. But is ICBW completed?

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The criticism is well-founded and makes sense. And indeed, when we imagine a story we sometimes tend to forget that it's a game over which the player also legitimately wants to have control. A more practical solution has been implemented in the ICBW interface, which allows to see immediately, if not the final impact of your decision, at least the immediate effect and the general direction in which it is being taken.
We're not out of the woods yet, but we're getting better. We're still convinced that Think Twice has potential, but we're making youthful mistakes. Mea Culpa.
I love the interface in ICBW game, wish it could be in this game too, otherwise I will have to find a walkthrough mod before I try this again

Jan 16, 2021
Not yet!
To give you an idea, there are currently 4 routes, with variants for each, and the story is on the 4th episode/day out of 6 (There is a sort of roadmap that was once shared on Patreon and may be available on the site).
thanks, I will look for that!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There must be an algorithm that detects/decides which games appear to be abandonned based on the lack of updates. And that makes sense.
But this one isn't; it's just on hold while we finish 'It Could Be Worse'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From what I've read in the past, it has to do with a number of things: communication from devs about the game and their work, posts devs make about the game, etc. If the devs let the F95 admins know what is going on, the game thread should get the proper tag. That's at least my understanding of the system. I don't think it's controlled by algorithms.

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
From what I've read in the past, it has to do with a number of things: communication from devs about the game and their work, posts devs make about the game, etc. If the devs let the F95 admins know what is going on, the game thread should get the proper tag. That's at least my understanding of the system. I don't think it's controlled by algorithms.
OK. Let it be!

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
RELEASE 03b now Free!

This project has been on hold for too long, it's time to make it free...

Experience the rest of Orlando's adventures with by his uncle, but above all, along with his ravishing aunt whom he's still chasing as much and who seems more and more receptive to his advances.
It really looks promising!

ThinkTwice03b.jpg

Available on the (register first)

Last edited:
Reactions: lucasdavid and 1879

B. 3

May 1, 2018
RELEASE 03b now Free!

This project has been on hold for too long, it's time to make it free...

Experience the rest of Orlando's adventures with by his uncle, but above all, along with his ravishing aunt whom he's still chasing as much and who seems more and more receptive to his advances.
It really looks promising!

View attachment 3080905

Available on the (register first)
Sir i have account on the site why i cant log in?

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Sir i have account on the site why i cant log in?
For the fourth time: because you didn't answer to my request about your age.
You must be of legal age, and you entered a non-valid birthdate when registering.
Do you understand that?
Once again, you can contact support at support

Reactions: B. 3

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
1699870435242.png
I never have thought to find this kind of phrasing in an AVN. It remind biology classes at school. Plus did you did on purpose the possible typo on the final "the ( y )"?

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
View attachment 3082881
I never have thought to find this kind of phrasing in an AVN. It remind biology classes at school. Plus did you did on purpose the possible typo on the final "the ( y )"?
At least that's a change! You're talking about the "Y" in " ovocytes ". If you want, we can use "eggs", unless you prefer "oocytes"? (We use DeepL for translations)

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
At least that's a change! You're talking about the "Y" in " ovocytes ". If you want, we can use "eggs", unless you prefer "oocytes"? (We use DeepL for translations)
No, I was referring to the last sentence. As it is formulated, it means either the determination or the wish to do something. However, if you add a final y, you are reassuring the player about what is gonna happen.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes