KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Weird in a good way, or so weird it's off putting and doesn't make sense?
I... honestly dont know right now.

I feel like im her slave, she makes ridiculous/outrageous demands (so much so you would tell her to get fucked in real life even if its your sister) and forces me to do weird shit. I cant figure out if its because of my choices pre 0.4 or if this is the way the game is rolling - but if it keeps up im abandoning this game.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016

I feel like im her slave, she makes ridiculous/outrageous demands (so much so you would tell her to get fucked in real life even if its your sister) and forces me to do weird shit. I cant figure out if its because of my choices pre 0.4 or if this is the way the game is rolling - but if it keeps up im abandoning this game.
Pretty much this.
Feels like femdom should be in the genre tags.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017

Basically in this game you can either conquer Julia or become her slave. So I think it's your choices. Best you replay some of them and don't give in to all her demands, if you don't like femdom.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Monty McBlack

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I really didn't like the photoshop posterize effect. There are way better ways to achieve the illustrated look without the excessive black dots & outline... Other than that it was short & sweet.
There are some decent post-processing things in Daz. But this looks more like Blender or something. I can't tell.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, there are options to be firm or submissive most of the times. Seems like you'll have the choice to play things out how you want.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
For Julia, It looks like
Code:
$ jlust (how much Julia likes you, tons of forks tied to this)
$ jfirm (MC's dominance)
are the main attributes (and console variables). "jfirm" is definitely the femdom stat. "jsubmissive" makes only a brief trivial appearance:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

found some non-femdom stuff tied to to jfirm (the only fork tied to jfirm in the source)

and a snippet from the highest jlust required event (>5)

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
this game should have a denutting tag so you don't think the guy can win ...or a female dominance tag so you do not get into it to find out your fantasy was just a delusion to make you a slave and whimp js or a feminist tag so we know before we get so far in ...i play these to escape bs not be forced into it thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: bernthal

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
i really really liked the story of this game, it gave me such thrill i just felt like i was really that guy. played lots of titles but this really stands out, just hope developer won't abandon this or fck something up with story development...:angel:

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Holy crap this v0.4 is weird as fuck... Whatever the dev/writer is smoking could make someone very rich.
Personally I like the crazy sister and her crazier besty They both have things they want and are playing a game with you, it's up to you how you deal with that. Jesus, they are women after all, a little crazy is to be expected.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Holy crap this v0.4 is weird as fuck... Whatever the dev/writer is smoking could make someone very rich.
I read this (after a lot of time debating whether or not to bother since I feel like it will be abandonware soon enough) and I completely agree with this guy. It just gets weird as fuck. The last 10 minutes of 0.4 abandon all ties to reality and go full sci-fi. But not the good kind of sci-fi like Stargate or Firefly. The bad kind reserved for teen romance novels with spells and vampires. I can only guess Julia's mysterious financial situation is caused by her funneling her money into a special school for hunky werewolves or something.

Reactions: enokard

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I read this (after a lot of time debating whether or not to bother since I feel like it will be abandonware soon enough) and I completely agree with this guy. It just gets weird as fuck. The last 10 minutes of 0.4 abandon all ties to reality and go full sci-fi. But not the good kind of sci-fi like Stargate or Firefly. The bad kind reserved for teen romance novels with witches and vampires. I can only guess Julia's mysterious financial situation is caused by her funneling her money into a special school for hunky werewolves or something.
i think the dev might be a playwright, he pulled out a macguffin! plus i like his sense of humour, the spanish inquisition i'm surprised there's no comfy chair! plus i like the play between the women it's funny and oddly seems realistic

Reactions: mario1994
U

User_32285

Whoa that went sideways fast, from being predator to being prey in one update. Not sure yet if I like it or not...

I will never look at strawberries the same way again ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Johi

Jun 22, 2017
DAMN FINALLY . i became a patron after playing 0.3 but he kept delaying the update over and over so i said FUCK IT and pulled out :FuckYea: . for a while i forgot this game existed

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes