JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I played it and I liked it a lot. In most games, the plot has lots of options and alternatives but the girls' personalities are linear functions (build affection). In this game, the plot is linear but the girls are convoluted, complex, and complicated. Julia is dealing with a reality that she doesn't want to admit so she finds ways of keeping it safe while getting her jollies.,

The author is a genius. Terribly organized but a genius. I wish that he were part of a team that would let him concentrate on the script and drawing.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Which saddly update at he very slow rate, sad reality, still, yes, good game no doubt.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Walkthrough maybe? I finished, but would be interesting to see different paths. I tried to go dom, but it seems like sub is the better route.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
OMG what is going on in the game? the brother so what about the ??? was he left behind in the head ?? or why does he always uh uh uh uh uh uh or does he let himself command like a slave?
give me your money call your mother NOW give me your card give me your pin and he does everything like an idiotic full of jerks
can order that he has to go to his room (of both)
and then the sister who so what a disturbed tussi and above all let the stupid old asshole with the pink schitthead go asshole then after a few weeks on the street dressed like a sneeze and she is looking for kunnschaft because of the pinked asshole is considered a hooker who has to earn money on the street
she siht you and begs for help let her flash off you tried to warn her
Buy her for a fuck take her into your own luxury home what you bought when you made a few millions fuck her and then send her away and let her go her own chosen way with her pink asshole pimp
and live your own life in your luxury home with many other girls

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Happend actually (without the part of making few million quick). Girls are foolish at some part of their lives, if there is nobody to care for them at that time (knowing they rebel if not done correctly), hormones and social pressure :x.

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
Does this game have ntr or cuck thing or a bad end? That kind of thing kill my desire to play but if is optional, I'd be interested.

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
Does this game have ntr or cuck thing or a bad end? That kind of thing kill my desire to play but if is optional, I'd be interested.
Well, the entire game is built around your sister teasing you in increasingly insane ways. There is a scene where you try and sabotage a date she goes on. Given the way the story is structured it's hard to tell if the sister is trying to point her sexual frustrations at a normal target or if she's engaged in an elaborate mind game to fuck with you. Or both. Or something weirder and more uncomfortable.

Reactions: bradb87

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Well, the entire game is built around your sister teasing you in increasingly insane ways. There is a scene where you try and sabotage a date she goes on. Given the way the story is structured it's hard to tell if the sister is trying to point her sexual frustrations at a normal target or if she's engaged in an elaborate mind game to fuck with you. Or both. Or something weirder and more uncomfortable.
i think it's clear the sister wants to bang her brother but it bothers her that she does, but she just can get away from giving him pleasure heh and his cumming on her... the weirdest one is eva, she's kinda scary but i think eventually it will turn into him, her and her all together living cozily in the same apt, banging each other constantly.... but more importantly, what does his sister do with all of her money that she can't pay any bills and demands money from him and eva????

oh btw have you played the birthday edition?

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
This game reminds me my teenage times, when I was desperate for sex. Now with age and wisdom I no longer go after sex so much. Much more satisfaction I get when I give pleasure not receive. So Giving orgams to this imaginary character gave me some sort of satisfaction couse I played at the very least 30 mins into this game to accomplish that. From what we can see it is possible that new character (mom) will be availible for qonquest. She is still in her pritty phase of life so going after her is not out of question. Only imagination of developer and his skill can deny us this pleasure. So far it is interesting position in many ways. Firstly it focuses on 3 characters and their life. So their characters are more prominent and fun to uncover. It is not hard to guess that sister is main prize in this game. Main goal and all girls on the road are optional distractions. Some will help with romance with sister and some will get in our way. Then there is system of punishment, rewardin, SM and etc. So many fun moments. It is now difficult to guess which of the siblings wants sex more.. yet in v0.4 was almost penetration. I hope that this game will not and at the very least until we get to version v1.0 it has great potential for future development. MC's dick look hideous or at the very least ugly. Like girls and dick has two authors. At the very least try to draw it good not to big, not to small. Just normal.. When it looks like nothing good make a transparent image of blue something or similar object. Do not add dicks when they are not needed. Eve is crazy.. sis is crazy in different way. MC is in love with his sister, have an obsession and their mother? How crazy must she be to rise such children? Fun play so far! Hope for more in near future!

bradb87

Oct 11, 2017
Have to say I'm enjoying this as well. The art style is just different enough to the other Illusion poser games that I don't get the feeling I've seen it all before, and the writing is an insane mixture of decent English and weird Engrish but in a good way (first game tagged as 'humor' that I've actually laughed at... "like disarming a bomb" lol). Interested to see where this one goes; as @DSSAlex puts it above, it could end up somewhere weird and uncomfortable but it's fun so far.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Eve is crazy.. sis is crazy in different way. MC is in love with his sister, have an obsession and their mother? How crazy must she be to rise such children? Fun play so far! Hope for more in near future!
eve isn't crazy, she's full on insane... the sis isn't crazy either, just heavily frustrated, the mom however seems so glad to have the kids out of the house, she doesn't even want them to visit haha probably has her brother over.....

Reactions: mario1994

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
hrm somehow i missed getting the scenes of julia masturbating eva
It looks like you have to kiss Eva on the cinema double date to get there. It's what the script says, tracing back the variable that unlocks this scene.

Reactions: bradb87

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
It looks like you have to kiss Eva on the cinema double date to get there. It's what the script says, tracing back the variable that unlocks this scene.
yea i didn't kiss her cuz the path with david showing himself to be a complete asshat looked better.

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
welp, after 3rd time playing this game i am oficially hooked :eazyHype:

waiting for updates....:ForeverAlone:

CraysisW

Jun 16, 2017
Very good game and foot job :) but little bit short(becouse dialocs long)(sry my bad english :D )

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes