JJI

Jun 18, 2017
NoirDesir really gets me by almost forcing me to be submissive, when my instinctive decision is to just tell her to piss off.
But I would miss so much content so far, if I continued doing that.

I hope in the end we get a route were we can assert a bit more control over onee-chan.
The MC is afraid of losing a lot more than content.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Again, Noir Desir has failed to keep to his monthly schedule. Unless he can keep to a schedule, however little, he will never have the patrons he needs and deserves.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Didn't expect this to be so good, loved the art-style, the humor, the manipulative sister, this became one of my favorites.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is this Version 4a or just Version: 0.4, patreon site says 4a?

If it is 4a then it should be listed as such, first post only says it Version: 0.4
Download also says it just 4

Okay this is 4a.
"- Fixed a bug that prevented you from finishing the scene with viewing photos if you were firm. Now you don't have to beg her to finish this scene, although you still have to tell her that you want her.
- I added music ''

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Is this Version 4a or just Version: 0.4, patreon site says 4a?

If it is 4a then it should be listed as such, first post only says it Version: 0.4
Download also says it just 4

Okay this is 4a.
"- Fixed a bug that prevented you from finishing the scene with viewing photos if you were firm. Now you don't have to beg her to finish this scene, although you still have to tell her that you want her.
- I added music ''
Wow i thought i would never see a 0.4a here.
Thank you!
Glad i made a save at this specific scene

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@TCMS @Bloo could someone reupload the Birthday Edition it says file not found, please.

For now here you go:
Birthday edition ;
-PC
- Mac

Reactions: TCMS

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@TCMS @Bloo could someone reupload the Birthday Edition it says file not found, please.

For now here you go:
Birthday edition ;
-PC
- Mac
Done thank you

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Birthday Edition v.02 on svscomics

Birthday Edition
– One new day – the main hero’s birthday.
– Lots of new dialogues (this part contains more text than v.02 and almost as much as v.03) . However, some scenes are hidden and getting them depends on the player’s choices.
– A few new erotic scenes with Julia
– This part is a little less related to the main thread, it’s a bit like spin-off But you can learn some useful information about Julia
– Technically this is a separate game, so don’t use old save

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Birthday Edition v.02 on svscomics

Birthday Edition

– One new day – the main hero’s birthday.
– Lots of new dialogues (this part contains more text than v.02 and almost as much as v.03) . However, some scenes are hidden and getting them depends on the player’s choices.
– A few new erotic scenes with Julia
– This part is a little less related to the main thread, it’s a bit like spin-off But you can learn some useful information about Julia
– Technically this is a separate game, so don’t use old save
Its v.02 at the op

Reactions: Kakato

darkWolf.01

Jul 2, 2017
Seems like both "technically separate" games uses same project name or something(not an expert on Renpy) cause they are showing same saves...I´ve started Birthday edition and it is showing normal edition saves to load.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes