Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Whenever you talk to Julia and Eva, you can see their reaction, you can look at their facial expressions, their emotions.

*edit* the picture is so gigantic just click the patreon link to see it

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
See his patreon, he's working, but at his own pace, as is written in the goal description.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
This game is really fun. Anyone have a guide to the birthday spin off? For some reason, it has the same save slots as the main game. And even with the cheats, I got to the point where you're doing breathing exercises and there is a point where if I pick any of the 4 choices, I just auto lose. Anyone else having trouble?

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
just sitting here biding my time until the next update...

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Looks like the demo is available for $25 patrons.
Good luck, Noir Desir! I hope this is the beginning of something that will bring you a lot of well-deserved recognition and more patron support.

Master

Apr 21, 2017
God I really love this game, I hope more people can try it out and support it as well.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Noir Desir on his Patreon said:
Bad news!

Unfortunately, due to the changes on Patreon, I was forced to change the storyline a bit. If you don't want to know these changes, don't read the new intro.
Well that's really disappointing...

I already wasn't a fan of the whole "remaking the game" thing instead of continuing the story, but if incest is gone too I'm seriously starting to lose interest in the game. :FeelsBadMan:

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes