Thanks

@muttdoggy @Sam

Thinking About You 01 - Redesigned

Russian version

Screenshots from the new version:

Rintal

May 6, 2017
@Noir Desir
I must say - this game is diamond. I'm not into brother/sister fetish (actualy, i'm not into any fetish. my mind just open for all of them) but this is worth to play. Maybe you don't have army of fans for now, but you must continue and improve this project no mather what.
Also, i have one remark: you really, really, really have to add a brother's BODY! You know, I do not want to read about how he does a foot massage to his sister, or how he gropes her on the train, I want to see it! That's why it calls Visual Novell, in general.
With best regards!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@bossapplesauce So because it has the word DEMO it doesn't get placed on latest updates? I don't understand. I see (perhaps things have changed and I should say I used to see) "demos" (I use that word very lightly considering some of the trash that gets passed off as a .01/.1) there all the time. Should Noir not have used that word and instead titled it as a reimagined .1? Could you please tell me, what are the criteria for a project in order to be Latest Updates worthy?
When a new game thread is created, it gets added to the "Latest Updates" automatically. Then when we update a thread with a newer version of an existing game, an uploader or above has to manually "promote" the game. Our rules for promoting is that it has to be a newer version of the game in the OP (original post) of the game thread.

This didn't qualify based on the fact that it's not an update to the game in the OP. Has nothing to do with quality, or that it's a demo, etc.

Once the dev decides if this will replace the existing game or branch off by itself, then we'll figure out if it warrants a new thread.

Hope that makes sense?

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
The remastered version is amazing @Noir Desir. And from the screenshots on your Patreon page Eva is way prettier now. I guess you have a lot more experience with developing now. You should continue reworking the rest of the 0.4. It has more substance now... I don't know how to phrase it. It's more full and robust. Anyway keep up the good work.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Didnt played much of the redesigned one but the font is just terrible..it may be sexier but way harder to read.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm rooting for this game and for the dev. It's a hidden gem and a delight, and the redesign seems to address some its flaws while improving aspects that were already good. Definitely I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Reactions: 5ever

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
What's new on the 0.1 remastered, is it a continuation of 0.4 or remake of the story ? did the mc hit the homerun already with julia in the 0.4 ?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

piales

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks

@muttdoggy @Sam

Thinking About You 01 - Redesigned

Russian version

Screenshots from the new version:

i need another link for the incest patch please..can't download it "invalidSession" error.

5ever

Jul 21, 2017
What's new on the 0.1 remastered, is it a continuation of 0.4 or remake of the story ? did the mc hit the homerun already with julia in the 0.4 ?
1. It is all the content of the initial 0.1 version release, but now with better graphics and improved UI, such as feedback on what your choices do, plus some new scenes.
2. No homerun in 0.4 and I doubt it will happen in 0.5. That is actually fine with me, the builtup is done at a good pacing and the scenes still already make it exciting.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes