Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Didnt played much of the redesigned one but the font is just terrible..it may be sexier but way harder to read.
Default background is almost completely transparent and that may also be a part of the problem. An outline makes reading easier, at least I didn't had any problems with this font even with a completely transparent background.

Try my patch from my sig that will make it happen.

In case you still find it tiresome to read, download and extract to your game root folder (where ThinkingAboutYou.exe is) this attachment below. Reload the game after that.
It'll set Ren'Py's default font (DejaVu Sans) for the dialog box.

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
So i am guessing that they stopped making this game since the last update was last year what a shame it sounded kinda nice

Oct 15, 2017
It's too bad that George NoiR DesiR Martin either doesn't have enough time or not the needed sense of discipline to work constantly on his game. Even in these golden days of incest pron games "Thinking About You" was something special because of the witty screwball dialogue, likeable characters and erotic build up. But man... without at least somewhat regular updates his number of patrons will continue to shrink instead of grow.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
It's too bad that George NoiR DesiR Martin either doesn't have enough time or not the needed sense of discipline to work constantly on his game. Even in these golden days of incest pron games "Thinking About You" was something special because of the witty screwball dialogue, likeable characters and erotic build up. But man... without at least somewhat regular updates his number of patrons will continue to shrink instead of grow.
Exactly what I'm thinking, because quite frankly I loved the character design, the dialogue and it is one of the few games where I was actually enjoying the read.. But I feel like even the patrons that have kept up with their donations up until now should stop.. I mean it's 200+ dollars for nothing. Even a couple of dollars would be too much in this situation imho.

5ever

Jul 21, 2017
There has been an update on Patreon: Redesigned 0.2 will be released in a week and there will also be new content by the end of the month.

To sustain a number of regular patreons, it is definitely a good idea to make at least one post on Patreon per week to not give the feeling that the project is abandoned. Having no post from end of august until now is very dangerous.

And about the complaint of slow progress: It is in my opinion such a promising and high quality game that it is absolutely worth supporting despite obvious risks.
I mean look, the posts above me are somewhat harsh, but they are in fact high praises of the game as such, so I believe Noir Desir is really onto something special with that game. When the redesign is finished, I agree it would be a good idea to switch to fix and well communicated monthly or 2-monthly releases, as this would generate more hype and will most likely lead to more patreons.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
There has been an update on Patreon: Redesigned 0.2 will be released in a week and there will also be new content by the end of the month.

To sustain a number of regular patreons, it is definitely a good idea to make at least one post on Patreon per week to not give the feeling that the project is abandoned. Having no post from end of august until now is very dangerous.

And about the complaint of slow progress: It is in my opinion such a promising and high quality game that it is absolutely worth supporting despite obvious risks.
I mean look, the posts above me are somewhat harsh, but they are in fact high praises of the game as such, so I believe Noir Desir is really onto something special with that game. When the redesign is finished, I agree it would be a good idea to switch to fix and well communicated monthly or 2-monthly releases, as this would generate more hype and will most likely lead to more patreons.
Here is the post because at first I thought everything you just wrote was from Noir

PastedImage.png

Reactions: T3DP4XF

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Seriously? Rewriting all the sex scenes? What was there to be unhappy about?
I mean I can somewhat understand that maybe he just couldn't think of a continuation to the previous storyline or just forgot where he was going with the scenes, but one of the things that I thought would NOT be necessary would be a rewrite a lot of stuff. Maybe the roommate fucking anyone she sees in a trance (Or like she's possessed as I remember) would require a bit of a rewrite (That was a bit silly imho). But considering how long it has taken I can't help but feel like the "rewriting" thing will be stupidly disappointing as there won't be even close to sufficient extra content and stuff that was great previously gets rewritten for no good reason.

I mean he said that there will be some new scenes as well, although in terms of the story, I guess it won't move on too much beyond the point we reached.. Which I can't help be feel would be an issue considering when his last update was. If he wants to get his patreon going again, he has already bitten his consumerbase by going underground for over half a year. He really needs to deliver on this update or at least if he has any hope in getting his patreons going, he needs to start doing regular updates like a normal dev.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I supported this guy more than a half year ago. I don't remember why i stopped supporting him then, but something was strange then. But holy shit, today i'm in a fantastic mood and have some bucks on my hand and want to see what the dev produced here in this remake.
And ofc i want to share it with u guys here, love this community. :)
So enjoy it guys and gals (at least i hope we have something to enjoy) ;)

Thinking about you v0.2 Redesigned

Win:
Mac:

No Change-Log but some infos:

Hey! v.02 redesigned will be available next weekend. In addition to improving graphics, you'll see all erotic scenes rewritten.
In October you will also see completely new scenes. It will be about bananas and creative destruction of mobile phones ;)

@N7 @bossapplesauce can u pls update OP. Thx :)

Incest patch v.02

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yup but it's over 250mb larger than v0.4 and almost 360 larger than v0.1 redesigned.
"All sex scenes redone". Seems to me it has at least the same amount of sex scenes as v0.4 if not more because there's a deal with bananas and cellphones.

Edited- where it gets confusing is that he's talking about developing the original version along with the remastered/redesigned version. Next is v0.5 which will include the Birthday Special. How this all figures into the remastered version is anyone's guess. I would encourage Noir Desir to stick with the redesigned version and redesign the 0.5/Birthday Special content and release it as v0.5 Redesigned. It would clear things up and help him keep a single version to work on.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes