Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Yup but it's over 250mb larger than v0.4 and almost 360 larger than v0.1 redesigned.
"All sex scenes redone". Seems to me it has at least the same amount of sex scenes as v0.4 if not more because there's a deal with bananas and cellphones.
I don't know if this is still the case but Redesign 0.1 only had redone the content from the first 0.1 and the plan was Redesign 0.2 to have redone the content up through the original 0.2 and so on until redesign 0.4 at which point the whole game would be redone.

Reactions: botc76
Aug 16, 2017
Yup but it's over 250mb larger than v0.4 and almost 360 larger than v0.1 redesigned.
"All sex scenes redone". Seems to me it has at least the same amount of sex scenes as v0.4 if not more because there's a deal with bananas and cellphones.

Edited- where it gets confusing is that he's talking about developing the original version along with the remastered/redesigned version. Next is v0.5 which will include the Birthday Special. How this all figures into the remastered version is anyone's guess. I would encourage Noir Desir to stick with the redesigned version and redesign the 0.5/Birthday Special content and release it as v0.5 Redesigned. It would clear things up and help him keep a single version to work on.

if I remember right, the birthday version story made little sense after v0.4. I could be wrong but I think I remember the feed going on about it, but ive slept a few times since I last see this :D

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I have been waiting for anything from Noir Desir for a very long time. If you don't like the MC being dominated by his sister by her sexuality, but getting his way with her, then get a different game where he drugs and/blackmails her and rapes her. Or where she is seduced by seeing him jerk off his massive cock.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I hope it works as intended and he can just seamlessly blend the redesigned version with the new chapters, but it's of course entirely possible that once he reaches that point, he decides that he wants to continue redesigning everything.

Anyway, I doubt that I'll give this a try before we reach that point AND have some new chapters as well.
I really like this game, but I won't waste time on it until then.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Not bad. I was worried because I didn't see the need to rework it but it is smoother and the graphics somewhat better. However, I am really looking forward more to new content than reworked content.

Oct 15, 2017
Wait what? I thought the bananas and cellphones stuff was supposed to be in v0.5 (old design). At least I didn't see anything like that in 0.2 redesigned. (Also there wheren't any scenes from 0.3-0.4. Eva arrives at the end of this version.)

The only scene that seemed not just improved but completely new to me, was when Julia sat on her brothers face after his dream (at least I can't remember that he licked her naked pussy that soon in the old version).

Not bad. I was worried because I didn't see the need to rework it but it is smoother and the graphics somewhat better. However, I am really looking forward more to new content than reworked content.
Dito.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Sacrilege!!! You may have to hand back your nerd card if this gets out :) Definitely MP

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition, our chief weapon is fear and . . our two weapons are fear .. . . amongst our weaponry is fear . . . " Had this album when I was younger (yes real vinyl :))

Now if you want a snappy musical number you can't beat "Torquemada" . . . That was MB
actually it was taka-a-mada as in takamada anything

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 17558

Overview:

"This demo covers the first 48 hours of the story. Our hero is a late-teens doting younger brother with a love for books. When we enter the story, our hero is preparing for his new employment by moving in with his sister, Julia, since her home is much closer to the bookstore where he now works. Julia is a mid-20's banker who, once close to our hero, had drifted apart when she went to college. She is an intelligent skeptic with a good sense of humor and a soft spot for her little brother. She lives with her room-mate, Eva, who we find won't be home for a few days (not in the demo). It seems Eva had a rather unfortunate first meeting with our hero, but he aims mend their friendship. As of now, our hero's main concern is a man named David, who Julia works with. He must get David to leave Julia alone at all costs and destroy their planned date for the cinema on Friday."
-Summary by jpsimon

Updated: 12 October, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2 Redesigned
Language: English
Genre: Visual Novel, 3DCG, Incest, Voyeur, Feet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
v0.2 Redesign:
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Incest Patch:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 6191 View attachment 6192 View attachment 6193 View attachment 6194 View attachment 6195
Why are we putting out version 02 when version 04 is already out, I started playing it thinking it was an update, and the game ended before I got to the part I got to in 04! lol

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi ! Very nice game :eazyHype:

I just wanted to be sure : Is there a way to go further than a footjob with Julia in the last scene or not ?
If the answer is yes, I would like to know how please :confused:

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes