KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Keith Flint, the lead singer with the band The Prodigy. They had a big hit in the 90s with a song called Firestarter
Glad someone else also caught that obscure reference...

axel797

May 2, 2017
Russian version:

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
AFAIK there's going to be version 0.3RE, then simply version 0.4 and then new content.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

Soon I'll finish working on the redesigned version.
Between v.02RE and v.03RE will be a new erotic scene - "night event" :)

I don't plan to make big changes in dialogues in v.03. I focused on erotic scenes with Julia in the bathroom. These scenes will be more exciting!

I don't plan to make v.04RE. I'll change some detail, but I'm not going to rewrite scenes. v.04 is very long, there is a lot of text there. If I find any grammatical errors, I will try to fix them :p But that's all. I think that v.04 doesn't need big changes.

At the moment I have about 40% of Full HD images needed for v.04 (all images with Eva, portraits, backgrounds). In the future I'll make new images for erotic scenes with Julia in v.04. But this is not my priority. First, I will finish v.05.

sipi

Sep 24, 2017

Soon I'll finish working on the redesigned version.
Between v.02RE and v.03RE will be a new erotic scene - "night event" :)

I don't plan to make big changes in dialogues in v.03. I focused on erotic scenes with Julia in the bathroom. These scenes will be more exciting!

I don't plan to make v.04RE. I'll change some detail, but I'm not going to rewrite scenes. v.04 is very long, there is a lot of text there. If I find any grammatical errors, I will try to fix them :p But that's all. I think that v.04 doesn't need big changes.

At the moment I have about 40% of Full HD images needed for v.04 (all images with Eva, portraits, backgrounds). In the future I'll make new images for erotic scenes with Julia in v.04. But this is not my priority. First, I will finish v.05.
omg nice like this game

Reactions: KiGa
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes