LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
yep, .025 patch crashes when tried to be used with .02... why we have the patch first though...

oliverr97

Sep 25, 2018
Hey, Im not sure I understand this right but if I download the redesign I only get part of the story, correct? In that case is the redesign worth missing out on things or should you just download the old version and get the whole story? Also as I said I may have misunderstood so please correct me in that case. I basically want to know what to download to get the best option

axel797

May 2, 2017
Hey, Im not sure I understand this right but if I download the redesign I only get part of the story, correct? In that case is the redesign worth missing out on things or should you just download the old version and get the whole story? Also as I said I may have misunderstood so please correct me in that case. I basically want to know what to download to get the best option
Yes. The redesigned version contains half of the old v.03. The old game ended on v.04.
But the new version contains scenes that are not in the old version. Especially erotic scenes are longer and better.

Reactions: oliverr97

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
0.25 was released yesterday (that's why the patch is allready here, but works only with 0.25) to 10$ patrons and in 3 days (7th february) to 5$ patrons. I get the game in 2 days but maybe we are lucky and another guy brings it sooner...

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
TAY 0.25

PC:
Mac:
Android:
Patch :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And pls think about support the dev. We would get faster updates if he reach his goal. Read here:

And last but not least @N7 @UncleVT can u update OP pls. Thanks :)

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Question about the last scene:
There is a way
While in the bathroom do exactly this:
  • NEVER MAKE HER ANGRY. Just tell her what she wants to hear
After getting behind her:
  1. Gently bite her ear
  2. Kiss her neck
  3. Let her feel your breath on her neck
  4. Use one stamina point to try to delay ejaculation
  5. Push your penis between her thigs
  6. Try to put your penis between her pussy lips
  7. Try to put your penis between her pussy lips
  8. Ask for today's date --- This doesn't changes what happens to her but I still did this Ask for next time -- This has a BIG impact later on
  9. Read and enjoy!

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
There is a way
While in the bathroom do exactly this:
  • NEVER MAKE HER ANGRY. Just tell her what she wants to hear
After getting behind her:
  1. Gently bite her ear
  2. Kiss her neck
  3. Let her feel your breath on her neck
  4. Use one stamina point to try to delay ejaculation
  5. Push your penis between her thigs
  6. Try to put your penis between her pussy lips
  7. Try to put your penis between her pussy lips
  8. Ask for today's date --- This doesn't changes what happens to her but I still did this
  9. Read and enjoy!
Must be more to it than that, as that still gives me the same ending of her finishing herself after I leave the bathroom.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
I think it got worse than it was.
The models improved a little, but why did the author decide to make fun of the background and the players?
Why this floating flying swirling drug addiction?

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes