axel797

May 2, 2017
I made a version for Android with incest patch :) I tested it and it looks fine. You probably need a few GB free space to install it.

Reactions: Jeancul

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
0.25 is the new version.
Find the scripts.rpa file in the game folder and replace it with the scripts.rpa file from the patch.

Just try the 0.25 and you'll see ;)
My first interaction with the game is THE 0.25 Version.. What is the diff between the 0.4 and 0.25.. Extra scenes?

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
My first interaction with the game is THE 0.25 Version.. What is the diff between the 0.4 and 0.25.. Extra scenes?
0.25Remastered doesn't last as long as the previous 0.4 (and has less scenes of course) but has improved gfx and higher resolution. Also, has hints about the mood change and excitation indicators.

Sep 18, 2018
There is a way
While in the bathroom do exactly this:
  • NEVER MAKE HER ANGRY. Just tell her what she wants to hear
After getting behind her:
  1. Gently bite her ear
  2. Kiss her neck
  3. Let her feel your breath on her neck
  4. Use one stamina point to try to delay ejaculation
  5. Push your penis between her thigs
  6. Try to put your penis between her pussy lips
  7. Try to put your penis between her pussy lips
  8. Ask for today's date --- This doesn't changes what happens to her but I still did this
  9. Read and enjoy!
Thats what i already did. But that gives me that she cums after i leave the bathroom, you hear "ahhhhh" from outside.
My question was if it was possible for the MC to make her cum.
If it is, then its something else im missing.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
There is a way
While in the bathroom do exactly this:
  • NEVER MAKE HER ANGRY. Just tell her what she wants to hear
  1. Gently bite her ear
  2. Kiss her neck
  8. Ask for today's date --- This doesn't changes what happens to her but I still did this
  9. Read and enjoy!
Actually, the longest scene sequence is locked away and unreachable (at least in this version) without cheating

1. Gently bite her ear
  2. Kiss her neck
    • Make sure jsubmissive is less than 3, change if needed
    • Make sure jlust is larger than 3, change if needed
    • Set tech to 100 (or at least 92), since on the following path it'll be 0 or 1 otherwise and you'll get nothing. (On two of the other paths in the current version the game actually sets it by itself to 81 or 82 straight from 0 or 1 too, while the best one is left out). There is no other option to increase the tech variable in this version.
    • Select 'Please, sis, let me rest for a while,' to continue
    Yes, it doesn't change anything, but the other option gives you a slightly more interesting and less pathetic dialogue, IMHO.
  9. Read and enjoy!

Still ends with Julia getting off by herself after kicking the MC out of the bathroom, but this is the closest you can get her to orgasm.

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Must be more to it than that, as that still gives me the same ending of her finishing herself after I leave the bathroom.
That's the "best" ending you can get as far as I know
Actually, the longest scene sequence is locked away and unreachable (at least in this version) without cheating

1. Gently bite her ear
  2. Kiss her neck
    • Make sure jsubmissive is less than 3, change if needed
    • Make sure jlust is larger than 3, change if needed
    • Set tech to 100 (or at least 92), since on the following path it'll be 0 or 1 otherwise and you'll get nothing. (On two of the other paths in the current version the game actually sets it by itself to 81 or 82 straight from 0 or 1 too, while the best one is left out). There is no other option to increase the tech variable in this version.
    • Select 'Please, sis, let me rest for a while,' to continue
    Yes, it doesn't change anything, but the other option gives you a slightly more interesting and less pathetic dialogue, IMHO.
  9. Read and enjoy!

Still ends with Julia getting off by herself after kicking the MC out of the bathroom, but this is the closest you can get her to orgasm.
Damn, nice find! Maybe we missed something in the previous versions

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Thats what i already did. But that gives me that she cums after i leave the bathroom, you hear "ahhhhh" from outside.
My question was if it was possible for the MC to make her cum.
If it is, then its something else im missing.
As far as I know, there is no way to make her cum whilst you are still in the bathroom

axel797

May 2, 2017
Don't change the "tech" value! This is a hidden value because it's for the dev, not for the player. You don't get any new content if you change it, it's not true. You just jump from one scene to another at the wrong moment. And there may be errors/ game crash in the future.

All possibilities are here:
She finish herself if:
"Use one stamina point and cum twice"
"Use one stamina point to try to delay ejaculation"
or
"Please, let me rest for a while&quot" and submissive > 2, lust > 2

There is no way to see her masturbating. There is no picture with Julia masturbating, so I'm sure :D

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Is this scene in the game?
I did not find?
how to find?
That MAY or MAY NOT be the "hidden scene", so I guess there's some thinkering involved in it and that can be reached by doing something very specific

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I played the original game, and although I found it enjoyable I was a lot a slow grind for me.

So how different is version 0.25?

I tend to want to wait until the new game caught up to the old version 0.4.

Is the changes in 0.25 different enough storywise to 0.4 that it's worth playing?

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I played the original game, and although I found it enjoyable I was a lot a slow grind for me.

So how different is version 0.25?

I tend to want to wait until the new game caught up to the old version 0.4.

Is the changes in 0.25 different enough storywise to 0.4 that it's worth playing?
0.1 - 0.2 is redesigned and also have some new scenes, 0.3 - 0.4 he don't want to change much.
Read also here:

Reactions: T3DP4XF
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes