RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, then he should have put "To be continued" at the end of this version, like a normal fucking person.

Not put a Patreon credits list up saying thank you and calling it the Final Credits. Not to mention the big THE END at the end of the version.

axel797

May 2, 2017
Wow, what a fucking scam. You made the same game twice and got paid the entire time promising more to happen. If this is really the end his subs should file a complaint with Patreon.
I will help you: Dear Jack Conte, I downloaded the game from the pirate website and feel disappointed. I feel milked though I have not paid even one dollar for this game. I demand an immediate ban for this developer!

;)

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
I will help you: Dear Jack Conte, I downloaded the game from the pirate website and feel disappointed. I feel milked though I have not paid even one dollar for this game. I demand an immediate ban for this developer!

;)
A lot of people here support one or more games they probably know about through F95 in the first place.
And although i don't agree with @RoadWulf s rage message, he did say "his subs" .
So i don't think he needs your help making a letter. Learn to read first

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
And although i don't agree with @RoadWulf s rage message, he did say "his subs" .
(...) Learn to read first
His subs can read, right? They also receive emails about the dev's updates, right? Those updates where the dev says he's working on 0.4RE now, right? I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Anyway, here's version 0.3RE translated into Russian, languages can be switched in the menu.
Win:

Just the translation (unpack to the game's folder, confirm overwrite):

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Wait.. so should I play the 0.4 or 0.3.. the last version I played is 0.25.. The one which ends after you grind out with your sister and she prepares for date with this DAVID dude.. So.. what?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Maybe a stupid question, but why the redesign? Reason only milking or more?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018

;)
FR THO

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Does the original creator, or anyone, have a higher-resolution version of the picture walk-through on Page 1, please?

The current version... needs more pixels :p

Many thanks!

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Does the original creator, or anyone, have a higher-resolution version of the picture walk-through on Page 1, please?

The current version... needs more pixels :p

Many thanks!
I did post the correct steps to that event a few posts ago

Anyway, for my fellow skippers, the answers to the questions for this V0.3 are: Croissants > Doesn't like cut flowers > Strawberry shape

Reactions: Zenithtb

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I did post the correct steps to that event a few posts ago

Anyway, for my fellow skippers, the answers to the questions for this V0.3 are: Croissants > Doesn't like cut flowers > Strawberry shape
Ah, I wasn't after that one particular event alone, I just cropped the rest of the walk-through as I only needed an example to illustrate what I was talking about. I'm really angling for the whole banana :D

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Feb 23, 2018
I did everything right and followed all the walkthroughs but still didn't get that last image in the newly updated walkthrough. It's harder to unlock all scenes in this game with walkthrough than it was in big brother. o_O

axel797

May 2, 2017
I did everything right and followed all the walkthroughs but still didn't get that last image in the newly updated walkthrough. It's harder to unlock all scenes in this game with walkthrough than it was in big brother. o_O
I think that you should ask this question on the Noir Desir site. Personally, I had no problems with finding all new images. Maybe there is a bug in the game?

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes