JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the great game. Have you seen his donations? Noir Desir is not making money. This game is importantly different and I understand the desire to go back and correct. However, I do wish he would move on to new stories and dialogue as that is his strong point.

Reactions: axel797

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I did everything right and followed all the walkthroughs but still didn't get that last image in the newly updated walkthrough. It's harder to unlock all scenes in this game with walkthrough than it was in big brother. o_O
The walkthroughs are horribly out of date. They are for the previous versions of the game.

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the great game. Have you seen his donations? Noir Desir is not making money. This game is importantly different and I understand the desire to go back and correct. However, I do wish he would move on to new stories and dialogue as that is his strong point.
With all due respect, considering that in 2 years the game is in version 0.3, I do not see it as a surprise. But I agree, his strong point is writing. I remember leaving this game because apparently dev showed no interest in approaching the game also from the dominant perspective. The story only allowed progress making submissive decisions. I have not tried it again so I do not know if this is true now.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
The story only allowed progress making submissive decisions. I have not tried it again so I do not know if this is true now.
Now it's a bit different. If you're too submissive, you'll miss a part of the scene at the end of v. 2.5RE; if you don't make Julia jealous, you miss a part of another scene at the end of v 3.0RE, too.

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
There is a way
While in the bathroom do exactly this:
  • NEVER MAKE HER ANGRY. Just tell her what she wants to hear
After getting behind her:
  1. Gently bite her ear
  2. Kiss her neck
  3. Let her feel your breath on her neck
  4. Use one stamina point to try to delay ejaculation
  5. Push your penis between her thigs
  6. Try to put your penis between her pussy lips
  7. Try to put your penis between her pussy lips
  8. Ask for today's date --- This doesn't changes what happens to her but I still did this Ask for next time -- This has a BIG impact later on
  9. Read and enjoy!
I had to update these steps in the bathroom scene because it will lead to a very big change in what will happen at the end of v0.3, if you end up choosing "Ask for today's date", the game will give you a submissive choice, the other one will give you one stamina point and a scene that may or may not be better for your likings

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
i love watching freeloader complaining about downloading games for free, especially the one that made them having headaches because of impatience and how devs milked their money.

you dont like how the devs work? cancel your patron. get over that "small" concept and you'll be fine.

on side note:
this update was nice.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I had to update these steps in the bathroom scene because it will lead to a very big change in what will happen at the end of v0.3, if you end up choosing "Ask for today's date", the game will give you a submissive choice, the other one will give you one stamina point and a scene that may or may not be better for your likings
Thank you very much - some of the (best) choices in this game are rather unclear, especially at the time / if you don't know what gets changed further down the line.

Please keep up the good work!!

Also, if you have any input on the bathroom scene choices after the movie (Be a good advisor / Just kiss her neck) / (Fight / Capitulate) - or any/all choices! - it'd be much appreciated. The current existing walk-throughs are not for this version of the game, so there is much left unexplained...

Reactions: Merseault

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Thank you very much - some of the (best) choices in this game are rather unclear, especially at the time / if you don't know what gets changed further down the line.

Please keep up the good work!!

Also, if you have any input on the bathroom scene choices after the movie (Be a good advisor / Just kiss her neck) / (Fight / Capitulate) - or any/all choices! - it'd be much appreciated. The current existing walk-throughs are not for this version of the game, so there is much left unexplained...
No prob!
During the movie PLEASE choose to kiss Eva as the other option (her spilling coke on David), will have Julia kiss David at the end of the day, we need to cockblock this bastard at all costs. It will also make Julia jealous instead of her being angry at Eva

There is no immediate changes to Be a good advisor / Just kiss her neck, I'd choose Be a good advisor anyway since if I manage to get rid of David entirely I'll be a overall happier person
Choosing Take a shower you'll get to see Eva tits, whilst Masturbate has Julia coming in the shower

If I recall correctly these are all the choices that matter in this version

Reactions: Zenithtb

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Hi KiGa, thank very much.

By the way, your name reminds me of the German shortcut "KinderGarten" ;). But anyway, thanks fpr the walkthrough.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Hi KiGa, thank very much.

By the way, your name reminds me of the German shortcut "KinderGarten" ;). But anyway, thanks fpr the walkthrough.
Lol now when u tell it, ur not wrong, im german speaking myself (but im not a german lol).
It's shortcut from KillerGanja a name i use for almost 15 years, but was not sure when register here, if they like ganja in a username, so i choose KiGa (YT for example don't allow ganja lol, so my name there is KillerGanjala).
Btw feel free to visit my YT if u like Acid, Trance and Hardtrance from the 90ies.

Sorry, back to topic, ur welcome with the WT, hope you got ur desired ending now...

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Does this newer version include the "date night" and maybe even more?
I'm still a bit confused about the whole remake thing: Can I just play the old (full) version somewhere? Or is this newer one up-to-date?

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Does this newer version include the "date night" and maybe even more?
I'm still a bit confused about the whole remake thing: Can I just play the old (full) version somewhere? Or is this newer one up-to-date?
I would recommend to play the new version. It has more content, better cg's and we are close to 0.4...

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes