KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
jjulia2.png

On the battlefield
I'm working... or, rather, I'm fighting with v.04 ;) V.04 is twice as long as v.03, and work goes slower than I expected. I know that waiting is annoying, so I'm considering adding v.035 ( with a very long erotic scene, so don't be afraid :))
1.png
Now about the changes in v.04RE. There will be a path of domination and submission. Unfortunately... the scenes for both will be very similar with the same pictures. The reason is simple, it would take months to make completely different scenes (v.04 contains 4 erotic scenes, this is really a lot of work). But, dialogues on both paths will be slightly different. On the path of submission, Julia will take control. The path of domination will give you the feeling that you are manipulating Julia to get what you want.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
A copy-paste from Noir Desir's last public Patreon post:

I need a few more days to finish the new update. This update will be available to my April patrons too, even if they don't support me in May.​
You probably want to ask, what took you so long? It's because of erotic scenes. In the redesigned version erotic scenes are much longer and more complicated. It takes me 2 or even 3 weeks to make one long erotic scene :( When I finish v.04 (which is a real nightmare), I will start doing one erotic scene per month / per update.​
Besides, I plan to add some interesting new things to the game. You will see soon :)

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

Unlocked

When you sleep...
Soon there will be a new scene between v.02 and v.03. Unfortunately, to get it, you'll have to go back to the end of v.02. But this is Ren'Py, so you can always skip the scenes you've already played.

Naion

Jan 5, 2019
My game is closing after ren'py screen. I am using android version. My auto brightness is closed btw.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This is a fantastic game but gods damned do they cockblock you with these updates. Such a tease with the sister. Looooooove the pantyhose scenes MC just needs to year a cocksized hole an go to town.

Will their be scenes with other girls? So far its just teasing with sis

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

This weekend
The new update will be available this weekend. On Friday evening, I think. I haven't finished v.04 yet :( I have a lot of work with it. So it will not be full v.04. But it will be a long update anyway. And I'll show you some of my new ideas that, I hope, will make this game better :)

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

Unlocked

Unfortunately, I still have a few things to do to finish the new update, and I'm very tired. So I don't finish today. Sorry.

But if you want to stop supporting me in June, I can send you this update anyway. No problem.

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
View attachment 315366

View attachment 315367

Unlocked

Unfortunately, I still have a few things to do to finish the new update, and I'm very tired. So I don't finish today. Sorry.

But if you want to stop supporting me in June, I can send you this update anyway. No problem.
Holy shit no. Why the fuck is she pregnant?!? Instant turn-off, goddammit

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
I totally dig Julia.
She is so sweet :love:......can't wait for the update.

And with regard to the pregnancy: I don't believe this will happen any day soon but shooting his load inside her without any form of protection surely is not going to prevent this from happening ;)

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes