echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
Feels like I played this so, so long ago. But it was good and seems to have left a positive impression where a lot of others don't, so I'm happy to see it's still being worked on. No matter the pace.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I totally dig Julia.
She is so sweet :love:......can't wait for the update.

And with regard to the pregnancy: I don't believe this will happen any day soon but shooting his load inside her without any form of protection surely is not going to prevent this from happening ;)
What?! did they already fucked in here for real?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can I put the incest pc mod to my Macbook game, or do I need to download the pc version? Also, the non-pc folder says, " You can't open the application "ThinkingAboutYou" because it may be damaged or incomplete."

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
What?! did they already fucked in here for real?
No they didn't
Can I put the incest pc mod to my Macbook game, or do I need to download the pc version? Also, the non-pc folder says, " You can't open the application "ThinkingAboutYou" because it may be damaged or incomplete."
You can download the patch and put it into thinkingaboutyou/game folder
About the damaged application idk, try to redownload it if you can

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I should've checked this one out earlier. Its really nice.

But what i'm asking myself if the MC has to choose one of the girls or if he can have them both. :unsure:

Reactions: Mormont

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
No they didn't

You can download the patch and put it into thinkingaboutyou/game folder
About the damaged application idk, try to redownload it if you can
I have just found this game, I downloaded the patch and dropped it in the game folder and Julia remains my "childhood friend".
I noticed in the Incest Patch download instructions in the OP it says, "
Replace the scripts.rpa file. ", so I deleted the scripts.rpa file and when I opened the game got a scripts error.
What is the correct procedure please ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well this is awkward I've somehow managed to end up on a submissive route :unsure: I'm guessing I've picked something wrong down the line (n)

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Well this is awkward I've somehow managed to end up on a submissive route :unsure: I'm guessing I've picked something wrong down the line (n)
yea same thing happened to me, think i am gonna put this aside until they have an updated walkthrough

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
yea same thing happened to me, think i am gonna put this aside until they have an updated walkthrough
Think I've kinda worked it out I think basically you have to be quite harsh with her at times and get her angry, but yeah I'd wait for a walkthrough because it's quite the challenge

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes