Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
compressed ver?
Will there be a compressed version?
Crunched version of v0.35.

Note:
This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Images have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended.

Download Win (115MB): - - -

Sterlings

Feb 26, 2019
Crunched version of v0.35.

Note:
This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Images have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended.

Download Win (115MB): - - -
thx

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Noir Desir Hi there dev !

an AMAZING game you have got here. i have been following for some time now !

can i ask how long have you planned it to be ? considering we're on 0.35 at the moment ?

thank you for making this AMAZING game !

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
This game is surprisingly hilarious. I lost it when MC started obsessing with David's pink shirt.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Excellent update. I love the push and pull dialogues and the exhibitionism of Julia and Eva. They are both very desirable girls in their own way.

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Another nice update. (y)
I still need to figure out how I end up in bed with the two ladies when they had too much wine. That hasn't happened to me yet....
Keep up the great work and I am looking forward to play through the game again to find all the scences I have missed until the next release comes out.;)

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have just found this game, I downloaded the patch and dropped it in the game folder and Julia remains my "childhood friend".
I noticed in the Incest Patch download instructions in the OP it says, "
Replace the scripts.rpa file. ", so I deleted the scripts.rpa file and when I opened the game got a scripts error.
What is the correct procedure please ?

Can anyone please help me with the Incest Patch question ?

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Maybe you download the game again and then just simply copy all the files in the patch into the game folder and just use overwrite when prompted to replace the original file.
That's what I did and it works just fine.

Reactions: axel797

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion, I tried it again and played past the intro, in which Julia is described as a "childhood friend", as you move into the game she becomes his sister and the MC talks about "our parents".
I was probably doing nothing wrong apart from stopping at the intro.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

The walkthrough will be available tomorrow.
For now, a little tip. If you want to be firm, you can't be submissive ;) More seriously, just don't do everything that she tells you to do. I think it's quite intuitive ;)
I know that sometimes in the past being submissive was more profitable, so in the bathroom scene I added a few possibilities to be firm and change the stats.

I suggest you try both paths, firm and submissive, in the last scene. The differences are small, but funny :)

Last edited:

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
You just have to be firm when you have the option. I didn't make her angry i was just firm and she is tame as she can be right now.

muttdoggy's post from the page before has all the infos you need.
This is kinda my one complaint about this (and most other games) in all honesty. I don't necessarily want some completely submissive child like girl, but i also don't want some dominatrix ball breaker either. Its a tough balance i know, but like real life i want a companion and an equal.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
View attachment 321558

The walkthrough will be available tomorrow.
For now, a little tip. If you want to be firm, you can't be submissive ;) More seriously, just don't do everything that she tells you to do. I think it's quite intuitive ;)
I know that sometimes in the past being submissive was more profitable, so in the bathroom scene I added a few possibilities to be firm and change the stats.

I suggest you try both paths, firm and submissive, in the last scene. The differences are small, but funny :)
Good to know, thanks for the update :D

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
This is kinda my one complaint about this (and most other games) in all honesty. I don't necessarily want some completely submissive child like girl, but i also don't want some dominatrix ball breaker either. Its a tough balance i know, but like real life i want a companion and an equal.
Honestly she is not really submissive, at least not yet and i doubt she ever will be. What you did so far ist just tame her a little and not make her your sub.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I like the game a lot, Julia is really cute and seems to have an interesting personality rather than just being there to look pretty. When Eva shows up I worry that if we get them both interested in us they will honestly end up killing each other :LOL:. I would like to see a full walkthrough though, as there are a lot of choices and it's usually not obvious what they do (even with the hints at the top; is being jealous or ashamed a good or a bad thing?). Muttdoggy's brief walkthrough is certainly useful, but not complete and a bit hard to read.
Also Noir Desir one thing I would like to see is if the player names themselves "David", that David should get another name because it is confusing.

Last edited:

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

Pregnancy test
Many people began to wonder if she is pregnant ;) I can assure you that, at this moment, she is not. Definitely not. Can she get pregnant? From a medical point of view, she is a young, healthy woman, so if the main character will be irresponsible, everything can happen :D

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes