KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
screenshot0117.png

Progress Report
The new update will be ready this week, for sure.
I was not happy with the final scene and I decided to change it a bit.
Now the (good?) news - this is not exactly a "redesigned version". About 60% of the content is new.

P.S. Because of her transparent shirts, I don't have any proper screenshots for public posts :]

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
v04iran.png

Delay...
Unfortunately I will not finish the new update today. Sorry! I know it's very annoying.
I hope the new content is worth the wait.

shower3.png

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
shower.jpg

Tomorrow
The update will be available tomorrow evening.
If you're my patron now but you don't want to support my game in October, this is not a problem. I can send you a download link when the game will be ready. Just send me a message :)

huyalin123

Jul 2, 2018
I love this game and i support this dev fully. He is doing a great job but it's just so annoying when you set up your OWN deadlines and constantly delay them. I understand bugs happen, am a programmer myself but then why make an annoucement that it's gonna be TODAY when you are not sure? I am still looking forward to this update and i hope it will be awesome! :D

Reactions: LewdDao

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
So, it's 3rd October already. 4 days after "It's tommorow" annoucement. Still no news?
After that announcement, the dev made another one about discovered bugs and that he won't be able to release as soon as he'd promised before.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes