boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Whats diffrence original birtday version and normal?
Haven't followed this one to closely but I think dev decided to redo everything about a year ago so normal is original redone.
Birthday version was something extra. Think holiday edition of other games and you get the idea.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Hope to get compressed soon
I tried saving images in .webp to reduce the size but the compression was lossy and the result was worse than the original even if I set to 100% quality, and lossless appeared larger than the original jpg. So I decided not to waste time on that and kept the original images, I like them better.

Cool_boy2

Mar 29, 2018
ok...wow
this game is just freaking unbelievable
this is the reason why i got soo hooked on incest theme
this games does the teasing thing soo freaking well
just wow
this has been hands down the best tease+incest theme game i ever played
this game does it just enough, so the tease does not get repetitive/boring
but keeps the teasing theme around, and gives a sense of taboo
i hate the recent trend where they just try to sell the incest theme
for me incest theme was great for the taboo-ness, like the sense of restrictions, but crossing it, for most game after u somehow get in, its like a beaten game, there is no restriction no taboo feeling, no excitement of doing something taboo

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version: Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Thinking About You [v0.4] [Noir Desir] - Original Size: 1.3 GB

Download Win (92 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
What is about that original version and birthday? The other version is not complete? Any downsides to either of the versions?

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
The original is not complete, and the current version has just now caught up with it for the most part. There are only a few changes between the original and current versions. The birthday version is a special version similar to a holiday version other games do.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Not sure what you are asking, some scenes have black backgrounds, most have normal backgrounds, some of a sort of stylized background.

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Where should i put the Scripts.rpa from the patch?
i put it on the game folder, but it still says "childhood friends"

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes