joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Someone with a fonctional incest patch ? Because without the story doens't make any sense

dickermax

May 18, 2017
i would like to compare this game to palmers emily: misty pictures and intriguing story bring wide space for the fantasy. result - main girl appears as a real. very very sexual.
for the minus - gameplay is straight like a stick.

Last edited:

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

Some news

Hi guys!
Many people have asked me what is going on with the game. Well, it was a very bad start to the year :( The SSD in my laptop stopped working and I lost a lot of files, many images for the new version of the game and other things. I was very pissed off, that's why I didn't write for several weeks.
I started searching my cloud, my flash drives, my microSD cards, unfortunately I didn't make a backup for all important files :( For the last two years I haven't had any problems with my laptop, so I started to "forget" about backup, I began to be lazy. The results were very unpleasant. But what's done is done...

What is the situation today? I had to start making several scenes for v.05 again. I've been working on it for two weeks.
Most parts of v.05 is already playable. The main problem is that I have only 10 images for the final scene. Within a few days I should make another 10 images. That should be enough. It definitely won't be the longest erotic scene I've ever done, but I hope it won't be bad :) In this update there will be only the Julia's path. I worked on erotic scenes with Julia and Eva in December, but unfortunately those scenes were lost when my hard drive died. Making these scenes again take up too much time, and I want to add a new update soon. I know that many people are waiting, work on v.05 takes too long and I have to hurry. So we'll see Eva's path in v.051.

And one more thing. I was wondering how to start doing some things better. I'm talking about the game, but also about communication with players. I have some ideas, there will be big changes, more details soon :D

Something more optimistic ;) A new image from v.05 :)
v05selfie26.png

dickermax

May 18, 2017
- where is your homework?
- i forgot it at home/it was stealed by aliens/etc

Last edited:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Some news

Hi guys!
Many people have asked me what is going on with the game. Well, it was a very bad start to the year :( The SSD in my laptop stopped working and I lost a lot of files, many images for the new version of the game and other things. I was very pissed off, that's why I didn't write for several weeks.
I started searching my cloud, my flash drives, my microSD cards, unfortunately I didn't make a backup for all important files :( For the last two years I haven't had any problems with my laptop, so I started to "forget" about backup, I began to be lazy. The results were very unpleasant. But what's done is done...

What is the situation today? I had to start making several scenes for v.05 again. I've been working on it for two weeks.
Most parts of v.05 is already playable. The main problem is that I have only 10 images for the final scene. Within a few days I should make another 10 images. That should be enough. It definitely won't be the longest erotic scene I've ever done, but I hope it won't be bad :) In this update there will be only the Julia's path. I worked on erotic scenes with Julia and Eva in December, but unfortunately those scenes were lost when my hard drive died. Making these scenes again take up too much time, and I want to add a new update soon. I know that many people are waiting, work on v.05 takes too long and I have to hurry. So we'll see Eva's path in v.051.

And one more thing. I was wondering how to start doing some things better. I'm talking about the game, but also about communication with players. I have some ideas, there will be big changes, more details soon :D

Something more optimistic ;) A new image from v.05 :)
View attachment 537830
does the game contain sex scenes?
just rub?
another update just rub? :(

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes