LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
The game has not been updated since last October, IDK why the patch on Lewd Patcher was changed in February as it does not work with the latest ver.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
does anyone share the last two images posted?
please ;)

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

I don't know if this is a good or bad news ;) The update available this weekend will be focused mainly on the "submissive path". The part for the firm main character is still unplayable, but should be ready next weekend.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Looks like the new release is out. I think it is a record of only being 5 days past the time he stated... err last stated ... you know since the last actual release was in October, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: sabu6 and DanThaMan

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
- for $1 Patrons
- for $5 Patrons
What's this? Continue game or separate part...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Its kinda bothering me/depressing me that everything with a footjob gets tagged femdom...like its so mainstream at this moment and people like it enough to where its basically vanilla sex, and yet somehow people still confuse assertiveness with dominance and femdom gets tagged all over the place.

Edit: don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing footjobs or anything, I'm just saying, just having a foot job scene shouldn't automatically make something tagged femdom...

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Its kinda bothering me/depressing me that everything with a footjob gets tagged femdom...like its so mainstream at this moment and people like it enough to where its basically vanilla sex, and yet somehow people still confuse assertiveness with dominance and femdom gets tagged all over the place.

Edit: don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing footjobs or anything, I'm just saying, just having a foot job scene shouldn't automatically make something tagged femdom...
Ok? But there's definitely femdom in this game too...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Ok? But there's definitely femdom in this game too...
I'm skeptical when I look at the genre itself and it doesn't include femdom but says "feet". Also while it does qualify but I don't particularly care personally, but things get called femdom because it has one scene, with two side characters, and you just watch it. The thing is, since femdom tag is thrown around so easily, I can't tell anymore if a game really is femdom or not without something in the description that tips it off, OR its very blatantly so. I have no way of knowing if thats the case with this game.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The thing is, since femdom tag is thrown around so easily, I can't tell anymore if a game really is femdom or not without something in the description that tips it off, OR its very blatantly so. I have no way of knowing if thats the case with this game.
That is a problem here and it's quite annoying to me too (although I think it was worse in the past). This game has only some soft femdom content (mostly limited to teasing and a little bit of verbal humiliation), and even if I'd prefer stronger content I do think it's a quite nice game.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes