BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I never played this game, is this worth a try?

Patan

May 28, 2017
Writing is really good, has little bit of content but sadly updates are not consistent and dev made like 3 remake versions in last 3 years and only 4 updates so...

Reactions: arms99

borealis

Oct 9, 2018
I have no idea how much progress has been made since last I played it a year or two ago - just started a new game - but I'd say it's worth a try if you're into the kind of kinks this game caters to. Personally I find the art style unique and the characters sexy and I don't mind being bossed around by a kinky older sister. I don't like the MC though - he says, thinks and does things that occasionally brings me out of the fantasy - but oh, well... Still a good game in my book.

Hysni: See edit on the post above yours - that might be the solution you're looking for. I had issues but geenius3ab helpfully pointed out the solution (although I wish I saw it earlier, as I fixed it through the game script at first instead of downloading the correct version, silly me)

chabam

Nov 1, 2017
how did you guys played the latest version because i sure don't know how to, i overwrote both 0.4 and 0.41 with the newest versions but nothing seems to work

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I downloaded the new release/update, applied the incest patch and just got pages of exceptions.
What is the secret ?

Edit note: After reading all the previous posts I have decided its just not worth the effort to understand whats going on, plenty of better games out there.

Last edited:

borealis

Oct 9, 2018
Unlocked
Laboratory #1 (New scenes - Sunday morning, Julia becomes a feminist)
Hi guys! Welcome to my "laboratory" :) I plan to post finished scenes here, so if you have access to the "laboratory" you don't have to wait for a new update to play scenes that are already finished. I hope that in the future I will be able to add new scenes regularly, two or three times a month. This time I'm adding some scenes from v.05. This is about 1/3 of v.05, and I will add more scenes soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the base game. You will need to download this file only once. I have prepared two versions for you.
- Compressed version. 900 MB. The images are a little lower quality.
Windows:
Mega#!wXhz2C6K!8QOLLVoecMETDouXx20USdWD4hFkbgGzgEUIbOOYW2A
or
Google Drive
macOS :
Mega#!9fohFSjB!JCwh2savcHcA_gyE9AEiMy7qqtNydI8FkkT0OhfZN2o
or
Google Drive

- The best quality. 1500 MB Recommended for devices with high quality display.
Windows:
Mega#!sKpHiCZA!iFtpb3qAIqU42iIAK0ET5JbqusR4PicxZGZ2G951a4w
or
Google Drive
macOS :
Mega#!VD4xjSTa!r1jyPNFUS7nxTa9qVQxuXwbAVavRO1eJ4Q9vB1PykbU
or
Google Drive
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And here are the new scenes:
Windows (Extract it in the same directory as the base game. Overwrite all files.):
Mega#!sOo0FA6I!iJpxaFLLlufNV8xk4rYFc7rY3fUvQfcD5QES651SpI4
macOS (Extract it in the same directory as the base game. Overwrite all files.):
Mega#!NaIhjIwA!Iqvh_IUEKdHsJG6a_VM7eKxJfW_X-nY_xQO_QUaeKhE

Transparent textbox
Windows:

Mega#!VPphySjA!a5TlVJ4nOc2F2hF21T5ackAHkXjtzdkhfxZDgHNvrYQ
If you want to go back to the original textbox:
Mega#!QDgVGCKT!EqKRGuP6_3_z9-Imlo9i5sPCShpbFjBupKIlPlf5yFg
macOS (Extract it in the same directory as the base game. Overwrite textbox files.):
Mega#!4aBAzKKZ!wh7ASZ2ANuDbEaHTxbQyHZXuyMXMr68weMT-7NwH7wE
If you want to go back to the original textbox:
Mega#!RLAUBYpa!ONlEpd54s2sSlG3GXXEcvTsTZ6r5vV-ICMKg-P78d4k

If you have any problem, you'll find an error, missing image, etc. please report it to me!

You have a problem with the MEGA link? Copy the link and paste into a new window in your web browser.
So my whole game seems to be bugged as the "Salonn.png" is missing from the folder. I downloaded the 0.4 version on the first page and also the update (Used MEGA links) and the moment I copied over the update items, things broke. Didn't even find the "Salonn.png" at the start with a new game.

Edit: it seems like the issue was that the version on the first page isn't compatible with the update. After using the version uploaded by BAas on this page, it finally worked.
how did you guys played the latest version because i sure don't know how to, i overwrote both 0.4 and 0.41 with the newest versions but nothing seems to work
I downloaded the new release/update, applied the incest patch and just got pages of exceptions.
What is the secret ?

Seems like the download on page one contains quite a few .jpg instead of .png files that throws missing image exceptions left and right when the lewd patch is installed. You could try editing the script or images to correct the wrong extensions (but that is tedious and requires you to unrpa the image.rpa file) or download the correct files from the quoted post by BaasB as suggested by geenius3ab.

Reactions: chabam

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed Thinking About You 01 v2020 Alpha (i)patched (PC) 116Mb
P.S. This is a full game - not just update! Includes all needed updates + incest patch.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So I'm not sure what I did wrong but something is defo off. I downloaded the 0.4 game, the update, and the IP. First unpacked the 0.4, then applied the 0.1 update, then the IP, and both when I load a save game or would start a new game post-intro, it puts me into error screens that aren't even rollbackable.

Edit: It's something with the 0.1 update, still couldn't figure out what though.

Last edited:
Reactions: whatever111

whatever111

Sep 23, 2017
is it only me, or neither the update (1v 2020) nor the Incest patch is working? They make the game crash right at the beginning

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
is it only me, or neither the update (1v 2020) nor the Incest patch is working?
I installed the files as provided by BaasB (of course 1st the base game, 2nd the new content) and then .
The game works fine although I had the problem that saves from the end of the previous version v0.4 didn't work so I had to go back somewhat and use an earlier save (but that sometimes happens with other games as well).
No big deal for me, I like this game a lot so replaying its last part actually was fun. The art is great, the writing excellent and funny and the kinks are getting better and better.

Wasn't able to finish the update yet but I enjoyed what I saw sofar. Respect for this dev (y)

axel797

May 2, 2017
So I'm not sure what I did wrong but something is defo off. I downloaded the 0.4 game, the update, and the IP. First unpacked the 0.4, then applied the 0.1 update, then the IP, and both when I load a save game or would start a new game post-intro, it puts me into error screens that aren't even rollbackable.

Edit: It's something with the 0.1 update, still couldn't figure out what though.
1) You must download a base game. It's free on the ND site: ( )
2) You must extract update 01V2020 in the same directory as the base game and overwrite the files.
3) Same with the patch. Download the patch for 01V2020 ( ), extract in the same directory as the base game and overwrite the files.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
1) You must download a base game. It's free on the ND site: ( )
2) You must extract update 01V2020 in the same directory as the base game and overwrite the files.
3) Same with the patch. Download the patch for 01V2020 ( ), extract in the same directory as the base game and overwrite the files.
Well, I did these steps, but instead of the link on the ND site or the one provided Bass I used the one in the OP. Guess that should be updated on that department as well, because I wasn't downloading the one under "Old One".

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
My game finishing when she sent dickpic to everyone, i thought there fellatio scene, no?
There is, you missed the path. This update focuses more on the submissive path than the dominant path. The dominant path is to be added soon, but the dev wanted to get the update out.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I started with 0.4, added 01 2020 overright, then added IP, all I got was dozens of errors.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'kuchnia.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1769, in script
j "I have a lot of paperwork to bring home, a heavy bag, so David will drive me in his car."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'kuchnia.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1769, in script
j "I have a lot of paperwork to bring home, a heavy bag, so David will drive me in his car."
File "F:\Games\Noir Desir\ThinkingAboutYou-01V2020-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Games\Noir Desir\ThinkingAboutYou-01V2020-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Games\Noir Desir\ThinkingAboutYou-01V2020-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "F:\Games\Noir Desir\ThinkingAboutYou-01V2020-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "F:\Games\Noir Desir\ThinkingAboutYou-01V2020-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "F:\Games\Noir Desir\ThinkingAboutYou-01V2020-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\Games\Noir Desir\ThinkingAboutYou-01V2020-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\Games\Noir Desir\ThinkingAboutYou-01V2020-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "F:\Games\Noir Desir\ThinkingAboutYou-01V2020-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "F:\Games\Noir Desir\ThinkingAboutYou-01V2020-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "F:\Games\Noir Desir\ThinkingAboutYou-01V2020-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "F:\Games\Noir Desir\ThinkingAboutYou-01V2020-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "F:\Games\Noir Desir\ThinkingAboutYou-01V2020-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "F:\Games\Noir Desir\ThinkingAboutYou-01V2020-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "F:\Games\Noir Desir\ThinkingAboutYou-01V2020-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "F:\Games\Noir Desir\ThinkingAboutYou-01V2020-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "F:\Games\Noir Desir\ThinkingAboutYou-01V2020-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'kuchnia.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Thinking About You 01V2020
Mon May 11 11:43:55 2020

• Angry
Reactions: Orlox and LewdDao

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Try reading the last few pages... You have to use the Base listed in the thread. Do not use the version listed in the OP... that is not the base files you need to update. Basically the Mods screwed up and are listing 4.0 ver as the Base version, which it is not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orlox

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Im interested in the game but to what kind of "normal version can i compare this?
[01 v2020 Alpha]

Thx in advance!

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes