Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Last edited:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
in august 2018 this was 0.4 and now still 0.4 gg
I suggest basing your decisions in life on accurate information. You'll get better results that way. Currently, we are on version 0.4 of what amounts to a remake of the game. While the game is still recognizable, much has changed. If you are looking for copulation, try back around version 0.08.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I enjoyed what there was so far of it, but by golly what a load of faffing around to get the latest version working.
I've never faffed so hard on a game in my life, I am now officially faffed out and exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I enjoyed what there was so far of it, but by golly what a load of faffing around to get the latest version working.
I've never faffed so hard on a game in my life, I am now officially faffed out and exhausted.
No doubt. It seems the OP links are incorrect in a number of ways. I am currently trying to get the links we have been provided sorted out so that we have the correct ones all in one place.

Edit: The 0.4 version posted in the OP is the root of the problem. The update and patch do not apply to v.0.4. They apply to a later version of the game. (I used ThinkingAboutYou.PNG-pc and everything worked fine.) Also, the walkthrough linked in the OP is truncated and therefore largely useless. (See my previous post for walkthrough information.)

For those wanting a clean install, ...

1. Go to BaasB's post for updated links. (The MEGA links require futzing with them.)
2. Then download and install the v.01 v2020a update (from the OP).
3. Then download and install the if you wish.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
No doubt. It seems the OP links are incorrect in a number of ways. I am currently trying to get the links we have been provided sorted out so that we have the correct ones all in one place.

Yeah its a little confusing........ :unsure:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Im interested in the game but to what kind of "normal version can i compare this?
[01 v2020 Alpha]

Thx in advance!
I am not the author, but from my experience with this game would lead me to guess that the notation means "first version released in 2020, alpha stage."

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019

Edit #1: The 0.4 version posted in the OP is the root of the problem. The update and patch do not apply to v.0.4. They apply to a later version of the game. (I used ThinkingAboutYou.PNG-pc and everything worked fine.) Also, the walkthrough linked in the OP is truncated and therefore largely useless. (See my previous post for walkthrough information.)

For those wanting a clean install, ...

1. Go to BaasB's post for updated Google links. (The MEGA links are null.)
2. Then download and install the v.01 v2020a update (from the OP).
3. Then download and install the if you wish.
The mega links do work but you have to take the plain text hash after the mega link and put it together manually like mega.nz/file/<hash> then it'll give you the right file.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
I am not the author, but from my experience with this game would lead me to guess that the notation means "first version released in 2020, alpha stage."
Well i looked through the Changelog in the game post and as i understand it, its not actually a new version but just an implementation of some kind of laboratory ingame which shows footage of upcoming patches? But maybe im wrong :D

lb_5

Jun 22, 2017
this is worse than sorting out Street Fighter games. THINKING ABOUT YOU Super Mega Alpha Championship edition 2020.....

• Haha
Reactions: imanadultnow

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just been reading the posts about issues with the version in the Op thanks for the heads up guys downloaded the other version and had no issues with that (y)

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Well i looked through the Changelog in the game post and as i understand it, its not actually a new version but just an implementation of some kind of laboratory ingame which shows footage of upcoming patches? But maybe im wrong :D
The main game is a remake of Thinking About You. The "laboratory" stuff is a preview of upcoming content in future versions.

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
The game works fine with incest most likely you didn’t install patches correctly.
I have already downloaded, unpacked and installed all the files several times exactly in the order described in the instructions, and each time I received an error.
Can someone just post a patched new version?

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I have already downloaded, unpacked and installed all the files several times exactly in the order described in the instructions, and each time I received an error.
Can someone just post a patched new version?
Go back one page and read my posts.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes