LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
I call bull on that, an update released on May 1st. It may have slow releases but the game is definitely not dead... 2 releases in the last 4 months is not dead... even the latest biggest span of October to February was only 4 months (explained why we never saw that update here) and not within the guidelines of the site to be deemed abandoned. Not to mention plenty of games on this site get an abandoned tag that gets removed when an update is finally released. Guessing that if updates do not get uploaded to the site, the game is now assumed to be abandoned, lol. That is some Trump logic there.

Last edited:

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
I call bull on that, an update released on May 1st. It may have slow releases but the game is definitely not dead... 2 releases in the last 4 months is not dead... even the latest biggest span of October to February was only 4 months (explained why we never saw that update here) and not within the guidelines of the site to be deemed abandoned. Not to mention plenty of games on this site get an abandoned tag that gets removed when an update is finally released. Guessing that if updates do not get uploaded to the site, the game is now assumed to be abandoned, lol. That is some Trump logic there.
The patreon link i posted in that tread was not working, that maybe the reason he said so.I later edited that tread to working link. Can you reply on that tread regarding the new update

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
I posted a new request, you also had the version number wrong, as it is 01V2020 not .5. The author knows he is taking to long in updating, so he is pushing out incremental updates. But really, an update is an update and the author could have called it .5 if he wanted too, lol. But though he takes a while to update, his updates have usually been pretty large in size, compared to many other games.

Reactions: sabu6 and axel797

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Link to Requested - Update

Unlocked
Laboratory #2 New erotic scene (alpha version)
This scene is not finished yet and a lot of content is not available. Still, it's worth to play :)
There will be several ways to end this scene, but for now the most profitable way is to be submissive.
I added cheat mode to help you find different versions of this scene.
-------------------------------------
You need a base game:
------------------------------------

And here are the new scenes:
Windows
(Extract it in the same directory as the base game. Overwrite all files.):
#TfVEaEceUZXrVNC3pTY1GzvblgRXikkOjhRaRs3bvnA
or

macOS (Extract it in the same directory as the base game. Overwrite all files.):
#xcV6zLTPswpGVIHSbw2n7ZpwT4jJU1g4htpuoFTzxF4
or

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
You need a base game:

Windows
Mega#TfVEaEceUZXrVNC3pTY1GzvblgRXikkOjhRaRs3bvnA
or
Google Drive
Big Thx. But if i understand this correctly it seems like we also need a link for that "laboratory 1" release to get all the new stuff since the last regular release (0.4)?

Reactions: BaasB

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Link to Requested - Update

Unlocked
Laboratory #2 New erotic scene (alpha version)
This scene is not finished yet and a lot of content is not available. Still, it's worth to play :)
There will be several ways to end this scene, but for now the most profitable way is to be submissive.
I added cheat mode to help you find different versions of this scene.
-------------------------------------
You need a base game:

Windows
Mega#TfVEaEceUZXrVNC3pTY1GzvblgRXikkOjhRaRs3bvnA
or
Google Drive
macOS (Extract it in the same directory as the base game. Overwrite all files.):
Mega#xcV6zLTPswpGVIHSbw2n7ZpwT4jJU1g4htpuoFTzxF4
or
Google Drive
Thank you :)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked
Laboratory #1 (New scenes - Sunday morning, Julia becomes a feminist)
Hi guys! Welcome to my "laboratory" :) I plan to post finished scenes here, so if you have access to the "laboratory" you don't have to wait for a new update to play scenes that are already finished. I hope that in the future I will be able to add new scenes regularly, two or three times a month. This time I'm adding some scenes from v.05. This is about 1/3 of v.05, and I will add more scenes soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the base game. You will need to download this file only once. I have prepared two versions for you.
- Compressed version. 900 MB. The images are a little lower quality.
Windows:
#!wXhz2C6K!8QOLLVoecMETDouXx20USdWD4hFkbgGzgEUIbOOYW2A
or

macOS :
#!9fohFSjB!JCwh2savcHcA_gyE9AEiMy7qqtNydI8FkkT0OhfZN2o
or

- The best quality. 1500 MB Recommended for devices with high quality display.
Windows:
#!sKpHiCZA!iFtpb3qAIqU42iIAK0ET5JbqusR4PicxZGZ2G951a4w
or

macOS :
#!VD4xjSTa!r1jyPNFUS7nxTa9qVQxuXwbAVavRO1eJ4Q9vB1PykbU
or

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows (Extract it in the same directory as the base game. Overwrite all files.):
#!sOo0FA6I!iJpxaFLLlufNV8xk4rYFc7rY3fUvQfcD5QES651SpI4
#!NaIhjIwA!Iqvh_IUEKdHsJG6a_VM7eKxJfW_X-nY_xQO_QUaeKhE

Transparent textbox
Windows:

#!VPphySjA!a5TlVJ4nOc2F2hF21T5ackAHkXjtzdkhfxZDgHNvrYQ
If you want to go back to the original textbox:
#!QDgVGCKT!EqKRGuP6_3_z9-Imlo9i5sPCShpbFjBupKIlPlf5yFg
macOS (Extract it in the same directory as the base game. Overwrite textbox files.):
#!4aBAzKKZ!wh7ASZ2ANuDbEaHTxbQyHZXuyMXMr68weMT-7NwH7wE
If you want to go back to the original textbox:
#!RLAUBYpa!ONlEpd54s2sSlG3GXXEcvTsTZ6r5vV-ICMKg-P78d4k

If you have any problem, you'll find an error, missing image, etc. please report it to me!

You have a problem with the MEGA link? Copy the link and paste into a new window in your web browser.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
No, my understanding is that the latest update already contains the previous content, laboratory #1 update, as the files are script and image files that are overwriting/ adding to the base game (ie updated files.)

Edit: Just double checked files, Laboratory #2 contains Laboratory #1 update as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaasB

arms99

May 11, 2018
So my saves are broken :(. Before I go to the trouble of starting the game again, How much new content is there? is it worth starting over to check it out?

EDIT: After downloading the base game again my saves worked. Unfortunately content wise this update is very short and completely lacking in lewd content. In the 6 months since the last update dev has has managed to created about as much content as most other devs would in a couple of weeks. I'm putting this game in the "may as well be abandoned" category. A real shame for such a promising game.

Last edited:

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
So my whole game seems to be bugged as the "Salonn.png" is missing from the folder. I downloaded the 0.4 version on the first page and also the update (Used MEGA links) and the moment I copied over the update items, things broke. Didn't even find the "Salonn.png" at the start with a new game.

Edit: it seems like the issue was that the version on the first page isn't compatible with the update. After using the version uploaded by BAas on this page, it finally worked.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
So there is no vaginal + creampie yet ?:cautious:
By the way got errors when started game i added update to base game + patch but doesnt work ??

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes