KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Even if he is a lazy bum the game is still great so far and like Shelscott50 wrote you can either wait or go somewhere else and complain about other stuff since it won't result in a faster release if you keep whining here......

If you are a supporter of the game on Patreon you can stop supporting the developer if you are not happy with the way he is releasing updates. I will keep supporting him unless he officially states that he is no longer releasing any further updates because I love the story and the characters.
If you are a pirate who takes everything for free then you don't have any right to complain at all!!

dickermax

May 18, 2017
Even if he is a lazy bum the game is still great so far and like Shelscott50 wrote you can either wait or go somewhere else and complain about other stuff since it won't result in a faster release if you keep whining here......

If you are a supporter of the game on Patreon you can stop supporting the developer if you are not happy with the way he is releasing updates. I will keep supporting him unless he officially states that he is no longer releasing any further updates because I love the story and the characters.
If you are a pirate who takes everything for free then you don't have any right to complain at all!!
your care of that little liar is so fanatic... may be you would like to masturbate him?

ps but i agree that the game is pretty sexy

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Well has a Patch for...

Just have to find the game now?

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
That is basically the same version already posted in the op, believe it just has a couple of small bugfixes and grammar changes.

Reactions: Twistty

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Well I didn't find any new scene after the date with Julietta and the "exorcism" of Eva.
Do I have to start a fresh game to get any new scenes?
On Patreon it says that there is a new part about Sunday morning and Julia becoming a feminist.....
I could not find that part......:unsure:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Well I didn't find any new scene after the date with Julietta and the "exorcism" of Eva.
Do I have to start a fresh game to get any new scenes?
On Patreon it says that there is a new part about Sunday morning and Julia becoming a feminist.....
I could not find that part......:unsure:
What exactly didn't you understand about what LewdDao already said two posts above yours?
That is basically the same version already posted in the op, believe it just has a couple of small bugfixes and grammar changes.
v0.41a is a bugfix version of v0.4 that was now released for free on Patreon, there is no new content.
This is NOT the new version.
New version will be v0.5 and it hasn't been released yet.

Reactions: LewdDao

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
I cannot even start the game with 22II2020 patch of Lewdpatcher. The game crashes exactly on the first screen.
This patch works for my 0.41a:

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes