lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Can anyone direct me to a post where other games with this particular art style are listed? I really like this style but I'm not sure if it's called anime, hentai or something else to be honest (noob to visual novel games). Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Can anyone direct me to a post where other games with this particular art style are listed? I really like this style but I'm not sure if it's called anime, hentai or something else to be honest (noob to visual novel games). Thanks in advance for any help!!!
I believe this one is Honey Select for the renders. I think there is a thread for listing Honey Select games somewhere.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Make sure you are using the actual base game, not the previous version of the game, they are different things. ie 4.0 is not the base game.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I'm playing for the first time and although it's difficult to track the path you are taking or if you are missing scenes (a recollection room and a walkthrough could do wonders here), Julia is the most sexy temptress I ever seen in a game. I love all her interactions when you are submissive to her :love:

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
The last update in the OP is from about a month ago... Another update is on the way supposedly. Author is now, according to a recent Patron post, making smaller updates that will release more frequently.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
As much as I am enjoying the game, and I get the game does not take itself seriously and the characters are a bit dumb, but there could be less political input from the creator. I roll my eyes everytime his views on feminism or how women are manipulative and short tempered bitches are put in your face. "Books about feminism? What will happen when she reads these stupid books?" Mind-breaking books yeah :rolleyes: It can be just in line with the boy character, but I don't know to which point.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

procurement92

May 14, 2020
As much as I am enjoying the game, and I get the game does not take itself seriously and the characters are a bit dumb, but there could be less political input from the creator. I roll my eyes everytime his views on feminism or how women are manipulative and short tempered bitches are put in your face. "Books about feminism? What will happen when she reads these stupid books?" Mind-breaking books yeah :rolleyes: It can be just in line with the boy character, but I don't know to which point.
As Long as he shows the sister naked I really don't care !

Reactions: axel797

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I must be dumb because I can't seem to install this game properly at all. The base game doesn't open. It's not clear what update files should be pasted into the base game directory. Tried everything and all I get is "This file could not be opened."

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Through some couple of days the narrative has been quite solid. Inner views and artistic depiction of characters are convincing but sure are subject of taste. Ok for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The base game doesn't open. It's not clear what update files should be pasted into the base game directory. Tried everything and all I get is "This file could not be opened."
Just unzip the archive and start ThinkingAboutYou.exe.

Jul 8, 2020
Ngl, Julia is kind of a dick for what she did as a kid to the main character. Although that might just be my anti-friend's with benefits mentality going on.

Also, what in the FUCK EVA, if she dares to go through with her shit on 'subtley tipping' Julia into giving David a -, I'mma smack her silly next update.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes