DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Is there acutally a patreon out there willing to share.....?

Or could at least somebody tell us if it is worth the months of nothing that we all had to endure?
If you look back a page you will see what's in the new update, it's pretty much what we have already seen in the game nothing new

daltarak

Nov 6, 2017
Wrong. The new update has nothing to do with the patch. Actually, it contains about 260 images (bj etc.).
Agreed. Still waiting for someone to share this..

On the other hand, I would be positively impressed if the wait would worth more than 2 worths of fap :4Head:

Shame the developer is such a slacker. Don't get me wrong I am all for the creative side of an artist not to be disturbed, and each to their own pace. But he states all the wrong reasons for those delays. My hard disk burnt, etc.. Be a man, stand your ground. Tell the people to go fuck themselves if they are not happy the way things are. "I want to do this my way, I don't want to get rushed, I want this to be perfect and I may need to slow down every once in a while", "or got mad and deleted everything I did for the last month because I am unhappy with the scenes or the feel of it in general" etc.. I think that way people would respect you and your work more than they do now.

Honest, I do like this game a lot though.

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Thread updated, I've also readded the missing android version from the thread (although it's the old v0.3)
No mac version for the update unfortunately

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Thinking About You [v8November2020] [Noir Desir] - Compressed

8Nov - Full Game (Base + 8Nov Patch)

Compressed PC Size: 125.2 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 108.4 MB

Base - Full Game

Original PC Size: 1.55 GB
Original MAC Size: 911.91 MB

Compressed PC Size: 111 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 94.1 MB

Patch - v8November2020Update only (Base/01v2020 -> v8November2020)

Original PATCH Size: 585.75 MB
Compressed PATCH Size: 53.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
if you're coming to play this for the first time what do I have to download and merge to get the full game?

I'm on a mac but I can still use the windows version

Last edited:

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Thinking About You [v8November2020] [Noir Desir] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.55 GB
Original MAC Size: 911.91 MB

Compressed PC Size: 111 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 94.1 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Im able to start the game from the begining using the compressed version. Is there a naming mistake?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I don't know what to make of this game.

I actually love it, but I just feel that the story has been stuck on more or less the same spot for a couple of years now.
Maybe what makes the game so good is the developer's constant tinkering, but for me it's too frustrating.

I love this game, but I think I will wait a couple of months for at least the next 2 updates, before I start the game again.

This is not a dig at the dev! Some people work fast, others work slow. Some pump out rubbish in record time while other takes years to achieve perfection.

For me, I think I will wait.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I also liked this story, but it does seem to be stuck and going nowhere.
The preoccupation of some Devs (including this one) in going back to previous episodes and making corrections/alterations/etc., is also frustrating.
Spend the time on updating and moving the story, rather than revisiting the past.

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
This used to be one of the best games, until it wasn't... Supporters are pointing out the 260 images in this "update" but-

1) It's an update to a scene that the story's been stuck on for over a year.
2) 260 images on Honey Select is not the same as 260 RENDERS on Daz. That's why you see devs on HS regularly release updates between 700-1000+ images. It's far less time consuming to do it on HS.

Obviously the dev is allowed to do whatever he wants with his game, but I'm personally disappointed given how little has progressed in the past 2 years.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes