Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I agree with a lot of peeps on here, regarding the amount of content and the type, over the past couple of years.

It does fee stagnant... I really do love it, especially the submissive stuff, ESPECIALLY the submissive stuff...

But, I'm gonna play devils advocate on this one, and say that though the dev has the ability to do what they want and such... but I can say that they're not exactly racking in the doe like some other devs that are in the couple thousand a month category and end up prolonging content release to milk more money out of the patrons before eventually abandoning the project...

In the end, I like the tinkering... I hope that eventually all the tinkering is setting up for an update that will leave us breathless <3

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
More content. One shall have all the time in the world once the game is finished to polish the hell of it.

Nov 7, 2020
Was gonna try this game BUT THE OVERVIEW DIDNT SELL ME on it kinda threw me the other way with THR OTHER GUY IS A ISSUE I don't like to play a game that gotta have stupid ass man drama or jealousy and ttys to get rid of the other person

D

Deleted member 2651761

Does the game (01v2020) have any sex scenes yet like handjobs, BJ's, thigh f'ng, or penetration? It looks like an interesting game, but I don't want to download the base game and then install two updates and add a patch if in the end it doesn't really have anything beyond voyeur scenes. Thanks for letting me know.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Does the game (01v2020) have any sex scenes yet like handjobs, BJ's, thigh f'ng, or penetration? It looks like an interesting game, but I don't want to download the base game and then install two updates and add a patch if in the end it doesn't really have anything beyond voyeur scenes. Thanks for letting me know.
I have not played the last update, but no sex or penetration yet. There is plenty of other erotic content, but if you play the game to get a big number of sex scenes, you will surely be disappointed.

The game is more of a constant drawn out erotic tease between the Julia and the MC. There is plenty of rewards in the teasing process. So the overall sexual tension in the game stays high all the time.

It's not like other games where you do normal stuff for most of the time then have a sex scene, the do normal stuff again, then sex scene etc. etc. In this game the sexual/erotic tension never stops, but it's very subtle. It also does have a lot of content if you start from the beginning.

It's just that the dev wrote the game up to a certain point (Shortly after a certain "Movie-date"). Then re-written the game to more or less the same point and now the update sounds like it's expanding on the current erotic scenes. (Although no penetration, the scenes are very erotic). It's a lot of play to get to the same point in the game. That is why I'm skipping this update.

For a new player, that likes this type of game, I would say go for it. It's a good game.

Last edited:

satan1972

Apr 25, 2017
When the story stops moving forward and new updates are reworkings of old chapters; its normally a sign the Developer isnt sure where the story is going.

Most likely the flow of this game was disrupted by the great Incest purge on Patreon.

D

Deleted member 2651761

It's not like other games where you do normal stuff for most of the time then have a sex scene, the do normal stuff again, then sex scene etc. etc. In this game the sexual/erotic tension never stops, but it's very subtle.
Okay, I understand. Thank you for giving me a detailed, honest answer. I suspected as much, but wasn't sure so that is why I asked. I have nothing against erotic, less sex games. Just at that particular moment, I was craving an incest sex scene game. I usually like games with these type of 3D Models (they look kind of Japanese), so I'm sure if I do give it a try later on that I won't be disappointed. I will save this game for later. I think that I would enjoy it better once the game gets closer to completion.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Okay, I understand. Thank you for giving me a detailed, honest answer. I suspected as much, but wasn't sure so that is why I asked. I have nothing against erotic, less sex games. Just at that particular moment, I was craving an incest sex scene game. I usually like games with these type of 3D Models (they look kind of Japanese), so I'm sure if I do give it a try later on that I won't be disappointed. I will save this game for later. I think that I would enjoy it better once the game gets closer to completion.
There are some nice incest games on here. Two that I can recommend is Light of my light and Haley's story.
Light of my light is still in early stage, but a VERY good game. Haley's story is also awesome and have a ton of sex scenes already.

Then of course there are Dating my Daughter and Big Brother(Aboandoned, but completed enough to still play).

Reactions: Altru
D

Deleted member 2651761

There are some nice incest games on here. Two that I can recommend is Light of my light and Haley's story.
Light of my light is still in early stage, but a VERY good game. Haley's story is also awesome and have a ton of sex scenes already.

Then of course there are Dating my Daughter and Big Brother(Aboandoned, but completed enough to still play).
Thank you for the suggestions. Believe me. I know. I've played hundreds and hundreds of adult games from F95 (and other sites before I migrated here). I've already played all those games that you suggested, and I am anxious awaiting for updates. I'm bored a lot, so I'm always looking for new games to try out. Because it gets boring fapping to the same games. I like new and fresh material. I should be suggesting games to you, not the other way around, because I've truly played a lot of them. So many. I have around 50 games on my computer now, but that doesn't count the hundreds of games that I tried and deleted. Anyway, I still have this game bookmarked and I'm going to give it a try later (even though it's more erotic than sex scene) because it looks interesting. I'm going to wait till it has more content though.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
About the ipatch there is 4 different one, which one to chose for the last compressed version ?

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
A prepatched version would be great, you have to get the base game then apply two updates and incest patch right now.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Thinking About You (update 8 November 2020) - Walkthrough

The third masturbation scene is very long now, with several different endings. I won't give you every possible option, I don't want to spoil your fun. But in this walkthrough, I'll show you how to find the two best endings.

Remember that to get this scene you have to sell your laptop during the morning conversation with Julia!

This scene is different depending on whether you are firm or submissive. I know that gameplay is not a strong point of this game, so I decided to make it easier. If you choose the option "Send your photo to David!" you will get 4 "firm" points. And if you choose "Sending a photo of my penis using Julia's phone is not the best idea!" you will get 4 "submissive" points.
This should help you find all the interesting moments from both paths. If that's not enough, well, you have to look for firm/ submissive points in the earlier parts of the game.

If you're firm, blackmail her. If you are submissive, beg her and do whatever she asks.

If you are firm, try to hold back orgasm as long as possible. If you are submissive, choose: "Come on her feet" and "Try to say exciting compliments".

The correct answers are: "Croissants and cocoa milk", "Emma Stone!", "With you, of course!", choose this if you are submissive.
But if you are firm, you must give the wrong answers!

And that's it. If you are on the "firm" path, you bring her to orgasm. If you are on the "submissive" path, she will do it herself.
You can experiment to find different endings. But in the future she will remember if she had an orgasm or not, so save the game when you have one of these two good endings!

Gen Urobuchi

Nov 19, 2020
0.1 v2020 Update Only
(Base -> 01 v2020)

Seems that we need that also - does someone have a PC version?
Only a Mac link on the game post.

Thank you.

Edit.
Sorry - Thanks staff - guess only the newest update is needed?

Last edited:

Gen Urobuchi

Nov 19, 2020
May 26, 2018
Thank you for the suggestions. Believe me. I know. I've played hundreds and hundreds of adult games from F95 (and other sites before I migrated here). I've already played all those games that you suggested, and I am anxious awaiting for updates. I'm bored a lot, so I'm always looking for new games to try out. Because it gets boring fapping to the same games. I like new and fresh material. I should be suggesting games to you, not the other way around, because I've truly played a lot of them. So many. I have around 50 games on my computer now, but that doesn't count the hundreds of games that I tried and deleted. Anyway, I still have this game bookmarked and I'm going to give it a try later (even though it's more erotic than sex scene) because it looks interesting. I'm going to wait till it has more content though.
My personal suggestions, if you do not mind me saying so, are as follows;

My New Family - a VERY good incest game; well written with monthly updates regularly posted (and if you become a patreon, depending on what level you are you can get weekly beta updates).

Harem Hotel - Another good game. It does not update as often, yet it does have considerable content and of you use Lain's Mod it is not that difficult to get through (build in walkthrough on the mod, additional custom scenes, as well as a couple of other features)

MidLife Crisis - VERY well written, with Humour, good storyline and - as the game is updated - improved renders. The developer had some "fairly bad" renders at the start, but he has improved considerably. However, he is not really trying to fix the early renders until the game itself is finished.

Sisterly Lust - This game is awesome as a harem game, and really gets into sex encounters fairly early.

All of the above mentioned games I personally play and watch for new updates. So far, none of them has disappointed me in any way, and I DO support one of them on a regular basis. I am not sure if I have posted a review on ALL of them, but I DID on MidLife Crisis :D Hope these suggestions help you in your search :)

May 26, 2018
christof rauch - Thanks. I will have a look at your list. Do you like games with the tag Mind Control?
I have played a few, but I am not really into games that promote; violence against women, violent rape, and things such as that. As far as general mind control, I recommend "Naughty Magic" if you haven't tried it yet. Somewhat "generic" or boring, but has good premise for the story-line. Personally, I feel the Developer ended it too soon, with unresolved issues within the game, though.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes