a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello??? Is anyone paying attention here?
Neither those are both just the updates for the original uncompressed game.
Installation:
SPOILER

1. Download the base game. = 1.55 Gb
2. Download the updates. = You need both updates then add to the base game, 1st one is 226.3 and the 2nd one is 585.75
3. Copy and paste the update files into the base game directory.

Now if you are using the compress version then just download the top one and its the complete game with updates already done.

8Nov - Full Game (Base + 8Nov Patch) ((top one)) https://f95zone.to/threads/thinking-about-you-v8november2020-noir-desir.2681/page-46#post-4575815

You will also need to download the incest patch if you want incest, its link is in the OP.

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
My personal suggestions, if you do not mind me saying so, are as follows;
Hey christof rauch and persiflage02, since you seem to know your way around the games and are talking about game recommendations, can you recommend any other games that are as focused on teasing as this game is? I know there's a tag for teasing, but the games I've looked at with that tag don't have much of it. I'm looking for games with female characters teasing/seducing the male MC.

fredhex_85

Oct 22, 2019
I keep getting this error every time I download the updates

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\soulw\OneDrive\Desktop\stuff\gs\ThinkingAboutYou\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\soulw\OneDrive\Desktop\stuff\gs\ThinkingAboutYou\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\soulw\OneDrive\Desktop\stuff\gs\ThinkingAboutYou\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\soulw\OneDrive\Desktop\stuff\gs\ThinkingAboutYou\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
File "C:\Users\soulw\OneDrive\Desktop\stuff\gs\ThinkingAboutYou\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sat Nov 21 12:35:28 2020
game folder must be named "ThinkingAboutYou"

May 26, 2018
Hey christof rauch and persiflage02, since you seem to know your way around the games and are talking about game recommendations, can you recommend any other games that are as focused on teasing as this game is? I know there's a tag for teasing, but the games I've looked at with that tag don't have much of it. I'm looking for games with female characters teasing/seducing the male MC.
Hmmmm, Well, one I personally would suggest is Midlife Crisis. The other is My New Family. as far as others, let me check a moment, lol...

Ok:

Haley's Story;
Ecchi Sensei;
My Sister, My Roommate;
PhotoHunt;
Single Again;
Sunshine Love;

These above are games I regularly play and monitor for updates. These, of course, are only my personal preferences, and I belive that a number of them may fall into your preferences . In truth I follow a NUMBER (lol) of games, but these above are at least close to what you are wanting, I think. :)Later, if you like, I can give you a complete list of games I regularly follow, and you can check them out at your convenience. :)

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
I was just looking at Noir Desir's Patreon. All of the old posts are gone! Does anybody know what's going on? Did his page come to the attention of Patreon and get "censored"?

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
I find that I really enjoy a game where I respect the MC. The amount of times he was premature is absolutely ridiculous. Its ruining the story. Not just because Its makes the MC and the reader feel like a little kid, but also It makes adds a level of repetition. "Wo! Feels good!" No. Just no. If he really has that bad of a problem then no "book" is going to help him with his problem.

This is by no means a bashing to the Dev. Its simply to assist with feedback. I figured I should say something like that before anyone gets premature and triggered.

Reactions: erg1986

erg1986

May 25, 2018
I find that I really enjoy a game where I respect the MC. The amount of times he was premature is absolutely ridiculous. Its ruining the story. Not just because Its makes the MC and the reader feel like a little kid, but also It makes adds a level of repetition. "Wo! Feels good!" No. Just no. If he really has that bad of a problem then no "book" is going to help him with his problem.

This is by no means a bashing to the Dev. Its simply to assist with feedback. I figured I should say something like that before anyone gets premature and triggered.
Compared to many other games, mc is not that terrible. And I feel that it is needed for plot in some extent. But i understand you.

Reactions: wstlndwarrior

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
In my update there are missing renders supposedly in folder v.06.
Some naughty business going on in the bathroom.
Unfortunately there is no folder v.06 in any of the updates that I can locate.
Anyone??

axel797

May 2, 2017
In my update there are missing renders supposedly in folder v.06.
Some naughty business going on in the bathroom.
Unfortunately there is no folder v.06 in any of the updates that I can locate.
Anyone??
You need to have You can buy it at patreon site or wait when it will be available here for free.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
You need to have You can buy it at patreon site or wait when it will be available here for free.
DL'd the latest update from LewdPatcher which by coincidence is called above mentioned. But no cigar

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes