botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm pretty sure these two things are related. I played this game a long time ago, somewhere right around the beginning of the redesign. I actually played both versions. I have not touched it in over a year, although I keep checking in on it, mainly because I can't make any sense out of the change log.

Like, has there been any real forward movement, or is it still updates/improvements of older scenes? I see something this time that says it's a scene between v.02 and v.03 o_O And I don't get what this "laboratory" is. Is it like a scenes gallery? It says,

"I plan to post finished scenes here, so if you have access to the "laboratory" you
don't have to wait for a new update to play scenes that are already finished."
But... if you have new scenes... and you add them to the game... isn't that an update?! WTH does that mean?
Absolutely agree.
Apart from how slow the development is, I can't even understand what's in the updates half of the time.
Another problem I have is that there are so many scenes you can simply miss out, if you don't play the "right" way and there is no complete walkthrough to at least check what you are missing or where you steered wrong.

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
This game has been stuck in time for more than 3 years. Sometimes the best thing is to let it go, let it fly away man...

Reactions: Sirren

axel797

May 2, 2017
There is a lot of erotic content in this game including footjob, handjob, blowjob, cunnilingus, 69, etc. I have no idea what else you guys were expecting from an erotic game? :)

If you don't like to play this game, I have a simple solution for you, go play the game you like. But I can see there are tons of complaints about every game here, so maybe people just like to complain? :)

chabam

Nov 1, 2017
There is a lot of erotic content in this game including footjob, handjob, blowjob, cunnilingus, 69, etc. I have no idea what else you guys were expecting from an erotic game? :)

If you don't like to play this game, I have a simple solution for you, go play the game you like. But I can see there are tons of complaints about every game here, so maybe people just like to complain? :)
it's funny because i have supported this game 2 years ago for nearly a year and it's still where I've left it, so it's not about disliking it really it's more about being disappointed about the dev not giving a shit

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Oh, another White Knight, those are also always around here and among gamers in general. ;)

There is a difference between valid and reasonable criticism (for a game you might actually like, but see some weaknesses in) and complaining.
Complaining, can also be valid or not, like in a case where an AAA game gets released and is so fucking broken it is unplayable, but it is not the same as criticism, which usually has the goal to actually help improve a product.
Complaining can also be very unreasonable of course, almost as unreasonable as gamers defending a broken mess of a game, because they love the dev so much, whining how unfair it all is, to blame the person or company responsible for the whole shit show, for the mess.

Really, here and elsewhere, people, please realize that criticizing a game or a dev you like isn't a personal attack on you.
So stop treating it like one, it is incredibly childish.

Last edited:

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
I won't pretend I know what the dev is thinking but from what I can see, the dev has opted to stop the development of the game and instead focus on adding minimal features to existing erotic scenes in part due to a lack of financial backing on patreon, as he feels it won't be worth his time. And yet, it's pretty clear that the reason people won't flock to support him is because of his extremely slow pace of game-development on what was, at one point in time, a very promising game.

magneticbird

Oct 16, 2019
Is anybody having trouble with their saves? They show up, but won't load. I've installed the IP (copying and merging the game folder), but the IP also has an odd app in the download that also has a game folder... perhaps that needs to come over too? (running on a Mac btw)...

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Is anybody having trouble with their saves? They show up, but won't load. I've installed the IP (copying and merging the game folder), but the IP also has an odd app in the download that also has a game folder... perhaps that needs to come over too? (running on a Mac btw)...
My memory tells me that every update has broken the old saves, to one degree or another. Of course, my memory could be wrong due to the extended amount of time and the number of times this game has been reworked.

Frankly, I thought this game had been abandoned.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Is there an updated walkthrough that covers your sisters questions about what she likes etc? Can't remember what she likes for breakfast without playing through again.

edit: nevermind it's croissants, don't like cut flowers, strawberry earrings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Astriedax

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Are you fucking kidding me? Update 14 February 2021? Christ Have Mercy, as long as it has taken for this developer to update this game - and its ever continuous reboot/rewrite/whatever you want to ncall it, I would not support this developer if my LIFE depended on it. 3 fucking years and always a reboot/rewrite when it hits v 0.4.0.
So why exactly do you still choose to disturb the thread, if you are so upset about it?
Well, we are in a forum to discuss the game and its development. I don't know where people get the idea that all posts have to be glowing, 100% positive comments. As long as the comment is generally about the game, it is valid. I like reading carlodk's comment because it validates what I (and many others here I expect) have been thinking about "Thinking About You" for a long time. It looks deader than a doornail, and then suddenly there is an extremely short update, of 50 images or so, that I am sure took the dev a few days max to actually create. He must hold on to it for 6 months so he doesn't have to release too quickly. Remember, this game is using Honey Select, so no rendering needed. Just pose the character, save the image, add dialog, and done. It take 90% of the development time out of the typical DAZ3D game, so it is reasonable to expect releases to be a lot faster, with a lot more content. Sadly, for almost all Honey Select games here, this isn't the case. How curious....

Sure, there are some complaints that are not helpful, for example where someone complains about a major theme of the game, and goes on and on about it for multiple posts. Say, complaining that a particular game does not have a harem option, or complaining on and on when the female LI hooks up with her best girlfriend, when it clearly fits in with the story, of going to a game about sharing, and being outraged that sharing is in the game. The devs can make the game they want, they all don't have to be the same cookie cutter duplicate games like most on here. In this case, the complainer should find one of the many games here that fit his preferences.

However, in this case, carlodk, looks like he likes the game themes in general, but is amazed by the incredibly slow development, and constant reworks. Someone cynical might think that the dev is out of ideas and doesn't want to release much in the way of new content, and rather just rework everything to death to look like he is doing something. Hmmmm.

I wouldn't have put it exactly this way, but carlodk has a completely valid point, and echoes what a lot of us here are thinking. This is a good game, with somewhat interesting characters, and to me a unique look, but the dev abuses the patience of his fans with the constant reworks of his game, and strange and minimal updates. I don't know why he doesn't just release regular content at whatever schedule he can manage with his life like most devs, but it is a sign that this game is in deep, deep, trouble, and unlikely to ever be completed.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v14February2021APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: BVonkX

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019
I have recently discovered this game, and I like it very much, especially Julia's femdom. I hope for more femdom contents with Julia

Reactions: BVonkX

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
OK, I loved this game a lot, but I feel like the game is not going anywhere.

I like the tension in the game and the different small nuances due to options you take in the game

BUT:
1) I just feel like we are basically stuck at the very close to the same point for ages.

2) I suspect there might be a lot of hidden content in the game, but it is so hard to find the new content, since the WT are out of date. To get a decent amount of erotic content is actually quite difficult and without a WT is almost impossible.

I still think this is an awesome game, but I do not feel like playing new updates anymore, until the game is complete.

Best of luck to the developer.
My recommendation is to move the story forward a bit, instead of adding more erotic content on the story that's already done.

I actually look forward to play the completed game, but at this stage it's just torture to hunt for new content in a new update.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes