Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Thinking About You [v5April2021] [Noir Desir] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.31 GB
Original Mac Size: 2.29 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 147 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 130 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

arms99

May 11, 2018
This game could have been great, then around 3 years ago the dev decided to do some kind of remake, if you can call it that. Around 1.5 years spent on this remake and frankly so little changed that I could barely tell the difference. In the last year since the supposed remake caught up there has been so very little added. Story progression has completely stopped, updates just add small bits here and there. I had high hopes for this game, but after almost 3 years of no story progression I consider this game as no better than abandoned.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Thinking About You [v5April2021] [Noir Desir] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.31 GB
Original Mac Size: 2.29 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 147 MB workupload
Compressed Mac Size: 130 MB workupload

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pls. include,
5April2021 Update Only
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -
tnx.

nevermind.
its just 147Mb for the whole new version. ;) (y)

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I don't think I have tried this -- how much content is there overall? I'm going to give it a try because I think the lack of meaningful updates (according to thread?) to narrative won't impact me as much?

Reactions: BVonkX

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Among the games that MILK the hell out of the fans, this one is within the top 3.

That's unfortunate because this game had very good potential... but the delivery rate is slow as fuck.
This game started more or less around the same time as DMD (6 months difference? )... just to emphasize the difference :ROFLMAO:
Not saying you're right or wrong but I'm curious about the other two, I have a hunch on wild life and that farm game that is a remake or whatnot but I'm not sure :)
I don't think I have tried this -- how much content is there overall? I'm going to give it a try because I think the lack of meaningful updates (according to thread?) to narrative won't impact me as much?
It has enough content to be played but last updates has been very disappointing, though it's a great game, among my favourites too actually! I would recommend playing it!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Not saying you're right or wrong but I'm curious about the other two, I have a hunch on wild life and that farm game that is a remake or whatnot but I'm not sure :)

It has enough content to be played but last updates has been very disappointing, though it's a great game, among my favourites too actually! I would recommend playing it!
I might nominate Female Agent, a game I really liked for it's unique background/character creation (even though not my personal style of game overall), but it seems to have stalled for a long time.

I will try this game, thanks!

Reactions: John Bon Clay

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
If you play it for the first time, sure, give it a try. After that, forget about it for a few years so it can have actually a decent amount of content again.

Reactions: TessSadist

vol333

Jul 31, 2020
It's good game, I like foot fetish content and teasing without sex ( I think it's hot). But last updade is... neuter

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cant believe this game doesnt have sexual tags yet ....another blue balling game (n)
I have added 4 new tags.

Many masturbation scenes, lesbian, oral sex and group sex.
Both girls go down on MC.

There is a rubbing scene and MC cums on one of the girls pussy.

Reactions: BVonkX and Hysni

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I like the update and the game.

It took a while to start the update but it is worth it. Hope for more soon but don't be in a hurry. If the game maintains this level then I can wait for that.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The game is actually pretty good.

The sexual tension between the MC and his sister is unlike anything I have played on here.

Having said that, I feel that the game has been at almost the same place for a couple of years now.
The dev likes to tinker and add and expand scenes already in the game without really moving the story forward.

Storywise, we are about the same place we were 2-3 year ago.

Personally, I decided that I will wait at least a year before I try a new update. And hopefully we will get some more content.
(Similar to A Wife and Mother)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Cant believe this game doesnt have sexual tags yet ....another blue balling game (n)
You're really at the wrong game for what you like, maybe accept that not everyone likes what you like? Or act like the oblivious mastermind that you are, my IRL brother is the same and idiots tend to follow.

Reactions: BVonkX and bip77
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes