May 26, 2018
Crazy that this is 4 years old in a couple of weeks and were still not actually much further on in the story than back in 2017. Good job real life weeks don't take this long :ROFLMAO:
I gave up on this LONG ago after it was repeatedly "revamped", "Rebooted", or "Rebuilt" after every fucking v 0.4 came out. I am REALLY surprised he has made it to version 0.5, but expect this sorrey POS to suddenly "Reboot" yet again the entire stupid fucking game. Small wonder his supporters have gone drastically down since the initial beginning of this game. I imagine it is because he needs money and figures he can screw his supporters yet again by giving 1 to 3 updates, then start his fucking "Reboots" all over again. To be honest, this is the game I use to let new developers how NOT to create a game, update it (or not, depending on your point of view). This game is as any of Slonique's games, and worse than most.

Reactions: arms99

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
After all the BS of the previous fake updates, I haven't been able to bring myself to play any of the last 3 or 4 updates. Anything worth playing, say in the last 6 months?

Reactions: Alfius

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
"As of now, our hero's main concern is a man named David, who Julia works with. He must get David to leave Julia alone at all costs."

No three letter tag but could someone please clarify before I play that he is 100% avoidable and It will be very easy to steer David away from the LI? And there won't be any nasty surprises!
Thanks.

Agurk

May 25, 2017
"As of now, our hero's main concern is a man named David, who Julia works with. He must get David to leave Julia alone at all costs."

No three letter tag but could someone please clarify before I play that he is 100% avoidable and It will be very easy to steer David away from the LI? And there won't be any nasty surprises!
Thanks.
yes, it is entirely possible

Reactions: BVonkX

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

Thanks.
Eh... To be honest I don't see the game moving in that direction. 99% of the game takes place in the apartment with your sister Julia and her friend Eve. At the most David is a plot device Julia can use to play mind games on you. Kinda leverage to get you to do things for her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I gave up on this LONG ago after it was repeatedly "revamped", "Rebooted", or "Rebuilt" after every fucking v 0.4 came out. I am REALLY surprised he has made it to version 0.5, but expect this sorrey POS to suddenly "Reboot" yet again the entire stupid fucking game. Small wonder his supporters have gone drastically down since the initial beginning of this game. I imagine it is because he needs money and figures he can screw his supporters yet again by giving 1 to 3 updates, then start his fucking "Reboots" all over again. To be honest, this is the game I use to let new developers how NOT to create a game, update it (or not, depending on your point of view). This game is as any of Slonique's games, and worse than most.
yea i know, why add stuff to scenes everyone has already seen? i've seen other devs do this, go back constantly to a scene everyone is long past and do an update to add in a variable or 2 frames of new content.. reminds me of the alien movie, there are tons of vhs and dvds that only add 2s of new content and they expect you to pay them to see what is usually bs to begin with.
but this seems more a lack of decent planning than just trying to grab more bucks for same content. some devs are really good at planning out their games and can just continue forward, no need for players to have to go back days or weeks in game time to see a scene that may or may not be pivotal to the entire game.

shanemk

Aug 21, 2017
is there a trick to get the new dialog ( dose not show up for me)
figgered it out dont use the insest mod it breaks it

Last edited:

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
First time playing this and I liked it overall, some well-written dialogue and good tension building. But there seem to be some persistent continuity issues with the progression of the main relationship. Events happen and are then ignored, contact goes to the next level and then later characters behave like something much tamer is going too far. It makes it quite a frustrating experience, almost like a dream where you're being constantly teased and can't make any real progress. I'm all for a slow build but it has to make sense on some level, there has to be some progress, otherwise it's just like going round in an endless circle.

Reactions: KRock19 and BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Loaded my latest save file. No new content. Sigh...
Read the Changelog: You have to go back to the moment wen Julia and Eva are talking about fellatio.

You can load my save if you want (1 page back), then you can start the new content.

Reactions: sotorojo

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Hmmm started the game,, seeing as it's four years old thought it would be a well polished game. I don't mind the look of the characters,, hell it's a 4 year old game when it started . (did wonder why it has not been finished) .
Anyway:
20 minutes in ,,, i want the MC to move out of the apartment , go home ,rent another place or even live under a bridge. I will never get to any "sex" scenes cause the characters are just annoying and the mc is a little female genitalia ( test test pussy , is there a auto mask on swear words here :) ). It just really is not my kinda game due to the writing style.

I'm out.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
don't waste your time with this game The Developer could never complete this game even if his life depended on it
I'd rather spend my time on something good than figuring out if something ever gets its complete status. Which is a rarity for games here.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
I'd rather spend my time on something good than figuring out if something ever gets its complete status. Which is a rarity for games here.
Something good as you state is a matter of opinion, for me it's just not my kind of writing style that i find good.
As for the rarity of games being completed, that is acually saying something about the dev(s) and the quality of games (like this one).
There should be a option or something to get a refund if the dev(s) never finishes a game on patron and other such platforms. That would stop the cash cow games/devs real quick.
Don't get paid for something you never finish.
Imagine you pledged for all this time ? Do you think you would still feel the same way.
In any other circumstance you would end up in court,, imagine you buy a kitchen and they only install half !!!!!
Just saying.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Something good as you state is a matter of opinion, for me it's just not my kind of writing style that i find good.
As for the rarity of games being completed, that is acually saying something about the dev(s) and the quality of games (like this one).
There should be a option or something to get a refund if the dev(s) never finishes a game on patron and other such platforms. That would stop the cash cow games/devs real quick.
Don't get paid for something you never finish.
Imagine you pledged for all this time ? Do you think you would still feel the same way.
In any other circumstance you would end up in court,, imagine you buy a kitchen and they only install half !!!!!
Just saying.
It is certainly not a perfect game and you also have to have a certain taste for it. I think it is good and even one of the best here but that is indeed my opinion. If the images and description appeal to you, I recommend: Try it! You will soon see if it is for you and if not there are plenty of others.

You have to know for yourself whether you want to support this game. There is a group that has been doing that for a while and appreciates the game despite its downsides. For something worth it, i have no problem waiting for it.

Reactions: axel797 and A.K.A87

axel797

May 2, 2017

natalie.png

"The next update will be available in the first half of May.

I also want to thank everyone who voted in the "vaginal sex" poll. It seems that half of you wants to get this scene quickly, and half of you don't want to. And some of you just don't care. This result didn't make my decision easier ;)"

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes