Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
There is a lot of erotic content in this game including footjob, handjob, blowjob, cunnilingus, 69, etc. I have no idea what else you guys were expecting from an erotic game? :)

If you don't like to play this game, I have a simple solution for you, go play the game you like. But I can see there are tons of complaints about every game here, so maybe people just like to complain? :)
Look, I actually love this game, but it's just getting too much. Every new update I play it feels like the story ends more or less at the same spot. (A couple days after the movie date with David)

Look, last time I played this game in May 2020 and it ended at more or less at the same spot. I honestly don't even know what was new in this update. So every new update (And I already skip a few updates) I play it from the start to try and find the new content. After my third playthrough, it's just not fun anymore to play the same game over and over again. Add to that, that to get erotic content can actually be quite difficult and it's becoming chore to play the game.

I think I speak for a lot of people on her to say that we LOVE this game. (I certainly do), but story progression for the last couple of years (Basically, since the re-write) has been VERY little. (Another good game False Hero, suffers from the same fate. That dev actually started to realise that and decided to move the story forward again...hopefully)

My hope in posting a valid comment on the state of the game is to maybe, somehow get this to the dev's attention, so that he can maybe change his focus for the game slightly.

I actually know people like the Dev, they are perfectionists and very hard on themselves, so they constantly tinkers and improve their product. But at some stage, you need to just accept your completed section and start moving forward again.

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Look, I actually love this game, but it's just getting too much. Every new update I play it feels like the story ends more or less at the same spot. (A couple days after the movie date with David)
I agree. It is way too much. Maybe in a couple more years it will get some decent content. I doubt it.

Unwatch.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018

Author. What are your plans for the future of the game, and is there a full walkthrough of the current version to achieve maximum parameters and scenes?

In the March update there will be a scene with Julia and Eva (as you can see in the picture :)), and in the April update we will meet a new girl - Natalie. I have never written a complete walkthrough, but my walkthrough makes it easy to find the most interesting scenes.

Reactions: Daasss

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
the walkthroughs suck, i think the earlier ones are out of date, and one of them is blurry as fuck and about 100x900.

Reactions: BVonkX

axel797

May 2, 2017
can someone show the content?

When do you want to see vaginal sex scenes?

As soon as possible! I can't wait! 15%

I don't want sex too fast. I prefer teasing and slowly building up the tension. 49%

There should be both ways in the game, I want to have a choice. 31%

I want a sex scene, but not with Julia. 5%

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
5 april - 1$ and new - 5$
Who's afraid???

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Ngl, after reading the description, in particular about this David guy, I was surprised there was no NTR tag. Seems to scream NTR. I'm curious about the game, but some of the comments have been less than inspiring.

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
So, I've apparently just burnt 1$, for literally nothing more than 5 minutes of reading and "action"
Is he planning another remake?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Among the games that MILK the hell out of the fans, this one is within the top 3.

That's unfortunate because this game had very good potential... but the delivery rate is slow as fuck.
This game started more or less around the same time as DMD (6 months difference? )... just to emphasize the difference :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes