dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Ok so I just read the walkthrough and apparently the Punishment scene is in the game? It isn't happening for me. They do their flashback story and then straight into the "Try to bargain or be careful scene", but according to the walkthrough the punishment is right before this. I definitely got onto the punishment path because she mentioned it in her recap dialogue, but it isn't happening. Is there somehting else I have to do? Or does anyone have a save file right before the punishment scene?

axel797

May 2, 2017
Ok so I just read the walkthrough and apparently the Punishment scene is in the game? It isn't happening for me. They do their flashback story and then straight into the "Try to bargain or be careful scene", but according to the walkthrough the punishment is right before this. I definitely got onto the punishment path because she mentioned it in her recap dialogue, but it isn't happening. Is there somehting else I have to do? Or does anyone have a save file right before the punishment scene?
The punishment scene is in the old version of the game. You can try to play this old version. As far as I know, in redesigned version we'll see these scenes in part 06 because part 05 will be about "the art of fellatio".

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
The punishment scene is in the old version of the game. You can try to play this old version. As far as I know, in redesigned version we'll see these scenes in part 06 because part 05 will be about "the art of fellatio".
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2018/02/80929_61511_w_v.04.pdf

It is in this walkthrough that is posted. There are 2 punishment scenes listed towards the end here, neither of which I can get.

And I know it is for the current version because I played the old one and there was no "Looking through photos" scene in that one. So either there is some glitch preventing us to getting this scene, or I just don't know how to get to it.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I Try with last WT and get final with sister with -6 firm-, and try the Eva path to get the "threesome" but it never works, maybe I handle my sister to bad and kiss Eva to start this path. Please can someone help how to get it.

Reactions: Odlanier
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes